Manchester United to deal with the leaks

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Who is it? I keep hearing Shaw but I don't see why he would? Could be any of them...

USREDEVIL

Imagine undermining your manager when you can't even get yourself playing decent. (Not hating on Shaw just in general with the team)

Irwin99

At last! With the rumours about VDB and Martial having issues with their respective new loan clubs I have to wonder what kind of culture we have going on here at the club- it's like we're just a magnet for entitled pr*cks . Hopefully this is a sign of the club toughening up.

Chairman Steve

Genuinely opened this thread thinking this was going to be a ‘Utd to fix stadium roof’ story :lol:

Great news in any case. Gary Neville hinted Rashford was one of them as he put a water drop emoji when responding to a tweet regarding Rashford.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Who says it's actually any of the players?

There's equally as good a chance that the leaks are coming from a back room member of staff who is doing it for personal benefit

kidbob

When they find who it is they need to be fined the maximum amount, sent to train on their own until they find a new club and never play for us again, no matter who it is.

kidbob

Who says it's actually any of the players?

There's equally as good a chance that the leaks are coming from a back room member of staff who is doing it for personal benefit
If thats the case they should be booted out in an instant. No time for this shite.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Why in gods name would a player bother to talk to a journalist and leak information in the first place? This reeks of backroom staffer with team access who overhears things.

The only thing I will believe a player leaks is information about themselves, through their PR teams

Longshanks

Good about time, all we need now is to deal with the potatoes and we will have all the ingredients to a good soup.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Will we hire a Technical Early Leak Prevention Director?

If the board managed their staff properly and moved people on when it’s clear their time is up then this issue would solve itself.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Why in gods name would a player bother to talk to a journalist and leak information in the first place? This reeks of backroom staffer with team access who overhears things.

The only thing I will believe a player leaks is information about themselves, through their PR teams
Naïve doesn't do this post justice.

RVN1991

Who is it? I keep hearing Shaw but I don't see why he would? Could be any of them...
It's probably somebody who's been at the club for a while and with close ties to the media, could be a player or staffer but that should narrow it down to a few individuals, glad it's being taken care of, there needs to be a cleanse at the club on pretty much all levels.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
We should tell every member of the team its going to be a different starting eleven, then see which one is leaked.

Kaos

Part of me wants them to be named and shamed (via leaks of course, the club would never publicly expose the players), but again they'd probably be hard to sell considering prospective buyers probably wouldn't want rats on their ship.

Acquire Me

The strange thing with this leak is that people like Gary and Rio knows, meaning the club knows, yet the leak continues. Very fishy stuff tbh.

Irwin99

what rumours mate?
Martial was booed by his own fans for a perceived lack of effort in Sevilla's last game and VDB was 'allegedly' one of the players Lampard has expressed doubts about regarding attitude, and i believe he was dropped recently wasn't he? or maybe it was an injury and the rumors are false.

One quote that always sticks with me was when this forum and everyone else was (in some respects quite rightly) praising Luke Shaw to the moon for his Euro performances and during his slagging match with Jose in the media when Shaw said "I knew i'd out last him at the club". Maybe i've misconstrued the meaning but jesus! that sounded really bad at the time and no one picked up on it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

To make themselves look better. It’s a shambles here but I’m still worth my 200k etc