Manchester United to deal with the leaks

djembatheking

Does this happen at other clubs? I don`t go on other football forums or read about other clubs so never read about leaks from other clubs, does this happen or are we the only ones rotten to the core? Never hear anything from City, Liverpool or Chelsea where they all seem together with a common goal to work hard and achieve success. We haven`t got a chance have we?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The club retweeted Rashford's PR response with heart symbols. What more does Holt want?
Even the pictures they use are shite and so clearly hand picked to tell/sell a story.

Marcus getting ‘abused’ by a fan (:rolleyes:), Marcus doing charity work (:angel:), Marcus bending down (can’t be because he‘s out of breath… he doesn’t run. Probably a metaphor for how the club have brought him to his knees) and the evil overlord, Darth Rangnick.

Has “oh, the humanity!” vibes when he’s just a fecking footballer.

If Holt thinks this is the worst error United have made in the last decade, he must have been in a coma. Marginalising Rashford won’t make the top 1,000.

Irwin99

Any chance of expanding on this as i havent heard anything?
Martial was booed by his own fans for a perceived lack of effort in Sevilla's last game and VDB was 'allegedly' one of the players Lampard has expressed doubts about regarding attitude, and i believe he was dropped recently wasn't he? or maybe it was an injury and the rumors are false.

Jackal981

Even the pictures they use are shite and so clearly hand picked to tell/sell a story.

Marcus getting ‘abused’ by a fan (:rolleyes:), Marcus doing charity work (:angel:), Marcus bending down (can’t be because he‘s out of breath… he doesn’t run. Probably a metaphor for how the club have brought him to his knees) and the evil overlord, Darth Rangnick.

Has “oh, the humanity!” vibes when he’s just a fecking footballer.

If Holt thinks this is the worst error United have made in the last decade, he must have been in a coma. Marginalising Rashford won’t make the top 1,000.
Hey ! Watch your tone. That's Sir Rashford the Great you are talking about. :lol: We had players in the past with 100x times talent than Rashford and almost none of them are as touchy as him. He needs his bollox to be fondled all the time

Gandalf

Most likely culprits. In January we had 2 or 3 stories a day about Jesse, how the players could not understand why his world class talent was left on the bench, how the rest of the squad felt he was being treated so unfairly, how he helps old ladies cross the road. I am not much of a detective but using my limited sleuthing skills I believe these stories originated from a chap whose name rhymes with rimguard.

Howson openly stated in one of his videos that Rio had told him Henderson was the biggest leaker of the lot and the fact Rio did not come out and deny it and is still making videos with Howson would imply that it was true.

Outside of those two it is fairly obvious that Rashford or someone in his entourage is regularly planting stories with the media. I am not sure these qualify as leaks though so much as puff pieces to prop up his reputation when he is not delivering on the pitch.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Why in gods name would a player bother to talk to a journalist and leak information in the first place? This reeks of backroom staffer with team access who overhears things.

The only thing I will believe a player leaks is information about themselves, through their PR teams
It's obviously Ole www

United Hobbit

There is no accountabilities whatsoever for these overpaid jokers - stroll around on the pitch and not even try. Sure you still get your hundreds of thousands each week. Leak stories. Sure still get your hundreds of thousands each week.

Unfortunately it won't happen but bar a small handful of players I wish we could do a full scale clear out in the summer, leaving only those who want, and deserve, to be here. Then ensure we carefully select the replacements.

So much for Ole's "cultural reset" the culture at the club is close to being as rotten as when he took over. Wonder where we would be if we'd thanked him then moved him on as planned after what was supposed to just be a caretaker period....

My hunch for the leaks are beans beans beans aka JLingz and Rashy, or an outside bet of Bruno, who's cut a disconsolate figure a lot of the season and has on the whole, performed below what he's capable of.

It wouldn't be Maguire, he seems to be undroppable and no possible chance of him losing the captaincy, and the club recently came out on the app telling us why he deserves support.

Henderson would be another who wouldn't shock me.

I hope we name and shame and give them a huge fine and make them an example to all players that this sort of behaviour is not tolerated at this club.

We need to start creating a level of discipline and standards at this club. Performance management and fines and a proper wage structure need implementing ASAP. Maybe then we stand some chance of a cultural reset. Players must have to actually earn the top tiers of wages, by winning things and consistently contributing to winning them. There needs to be accountability.

I get the sense they loved Ole so much because he was like a supply teacher who let them do what they want for an easy life.

Remember how players said SAF would turn up at parties to turf them out? No player was bigger than the club? Wish we could bring that back. Oh no we can't become they or their agents would go crying to the media. Its bad enough we now expect them to do evening training ffs. Despite SAF ruling the club with an iron fist, don't forget how respected he was. He knew the right time to move players on, kick them up the backside or put an arm round a shoulder.

I think Ralf is trying to bring back a level of discipline and hopefully his time as manager has allowed him to see exactly who the bad apples are and they are moved on accordingly.