Manchester United v Wrexham - Friendly match (behind closed doors) - 2PM kickoff

Sparky Rhiwabon

Hang on, they scored against us in the first half with Martinez on but we kept a clean sheet with Will Fish. FFS we have been rinsed again lads, fecking Edwin and his dodgy products.
Goal scored by Wrexham's 6’1 central defender Aaron Hayden from a set piece up against Martinez. Complete mismatch.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
When choosing your future wife consider this: she will most likely look exactly like her mother by the time she’s fifty.
That's why you start banging the mum now so you can get practice in. You should bang the sister too in case you need a replacement. If she doesn't have a sister, bang her best friend.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
The "secret" friendly didn't stay secret very long! The MEN seems to be suggested that because Eriksen scored, Ronaldo will want to stay! :lol:

prateik

The "secret" friendly didn't stay secret very long! The MEN seems to be suggested that because Eriksen scored, Ronaldo will want to stay! :lol:
Apparently scored from a freekick.. Imagine the on pitch crying from Ronaldo when he isnt allowed to waste free kicks anymore :lol:

Highfather_24

That's why you start banging the mum now so you can get practice in. You should bang the sister too in case you need a replacement. If she doesn't have a sister, bang her best friend.
If all else fails, there's always the dad.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
When choosing your future wife consider this: she will most likely look exactly like her mother by the time she’s fifty.
That's a scary thought. By the time she's fifty, her mother should be around 75.

bringbackbebe

Height doesn't matter to Cannavaro and Baresi. Why does it matter to Martinez?

/s
Sir.Alex on Neville:
"“If he was an inch taller he’d be the best centre half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in - I’d check the milkman.”

tidraKS

We usually got some videos from last season's behind closed doors friendly. Erik's effect on security :D

romufc

We usually got some videos from last season's behind closed doors friendly. Erik's effect on security :D
I think this was played at Carrington as well so I guess less cameras and third party members.

But you are right, Erik's definitely increased security.

roseguy64

I think this was played at Carrington as well so I guess less cameras and third party members.

But you are right, Erik's definitely increased security.
The friendlies last season were played at Old Trafford

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Sir.Alex on Neville:
"“If he was an inch taller he’d be the best centre half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in - I’d check the milkman.”
didn't SAF also once say that Phil Jones could become one of United's greatest players? Or is that just a legend?

OpenIntrovert

Apparently scored from a freekick.. Imagine the on pitch crying from Ronaldo when he isnt allowed to waste free kicks anymore :lol:
Didnt he give penalty duties to Fernandes when most thought he will push Fernandes out?

OpenIntrovert

didn't SAF also once say that Phil Jones could become one of United's greatest players? Or is that just a legend?
To be fair, Phil Jones talent is really really good. He basically can play anywhere in the defensive half of the pitch. However fitness and a lack of confidence has brought him down.