Manchester United videos

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How long after the game is it usually up for download? Missed the first half today

MoneyMay

PM me for links of the game for anyone who missed it (ironically, I missed it, too).

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
This probably doesn't need it's on thread. But maybe it can be moved to it's own thread. Instead of partaking in the muppet season and reading transfer news and gossip I've gone all historical and gone back to the inception of the Premier League to try and watch every United season review. It originally started as an idea for a wedding gift for my mate but a more material option gave way to my general curiosity of us sitting down and watching them when we can. (Or in my case at the moment I am trying to watch 1 a week in my lunch break)

They are definitely worth a watch for nostalgia's sake. Hughes and Cantona.. Wow.

Part 1. Part 2.

That is to start with. It starts getting sketchy and in parts etc around 1999/00 (ive seen that so many fricken times though) and I'll youtube has after that. I'm up to 1994-95 at the moment. I downloaded 2001-present so they probably won't be on youtube but are available on the internet if you look hard enough.

King_Eric

Anyone know if I could download the AIK game somewhere? Not sure if anyone bothers uploading friendlies these days.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Anyone know if I could download the AIK game somewhere? Not sure if anyone bothers uploading friendlies these days.
Sent you a PM.. Not sure if we are allowed to post links to torrents here.. Not posted here in ages! Doubt ill come back to reply to your PM's either so ask King Eric for the links if anyone doesn't know how to google this anyway!

Chris H

Video Posting God
They seem to be working for me. Although when I had the two Uploaded.net pages open in different tabs, neither one wanted to let me download. Weird. But I just got the 191MB file to work. And I don't think there's anything wrong with the other link, from depositfiles.

Also I fixed the link for the MotD full show. It had been referring to the highlights.

binary bot
Has anyone got a link to Rio's tour diary that's on MUTV? It started tonight.

adamwest

Cheers for these Chris, keep em' coming. Think i'll pass on watching the City match again though :)

CR#7

Match won't be shown here in Canada tomorrow hope you can upload it chris will be a lot of us, Thanks vm

Chris H

Video Posting God
Manchester United vs Liverpool
25 September 2013
League Cup

Full match

League Cup highlight show

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Christopher, does that MOTD include Liverpool and Norwich this morning? I am thinking obviously not but I mays well ask to confirm.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Chris can be short for a lot of things.

Those motdgoals links don't include Sunday's games. But in those links, go up one level to the Highlights & Compilations or Shows & Programs forums. You'll probably find highlights of Sunday's matches there.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Christopher in this case means that guy with the videos :D. No problemo mate thanks for all the good work.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I'm only halfway through this video and already I'm stunned at the quality of the goals that were scored.

We're so fecking lucky to have had the players we have had don our shirt and watch them week-in, week-out at Old Trafford.

What a football club.