Manchester United videos

Chris H

Video Posting God
The Class of 92

I can't vouch for these torrent files. I'm away from home and can't attempt to download them.

1.37 GB version

706 MB version

In May 1992, Fergie's Fledglings won the FA Youth Cup for the first time since the era of George Best—more than a generation. David Beckham, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, and Paul Scholes were all part of United's youth set-up in 1992; by 2011, they had won 42 league title medals between them and all of them played a key role in United's famous Treble-winning side of 1999. Their achievements will surely never be matched. On the 20th anniversary of their win, this incredible story reveals how sometimes dreams really do come true.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Manchester United vs Swansea
FA Cup
5 January 2014

Full match
beIN Sports coverage / HD streaming or download
1st half
2nd half

Canadian coverage / Streaming or download
1st Half
http://cloudyvideos.com/pyzwhjtqum0h

2nd Half
http://cloudyvideos.com/te5c72tg6li0

Highlight show
704x400 resolution
Link

Higher resolution version
Link
File may require premium account to download

United highlights

Wittmann45

Siorac

@Chris H how do these video links work? This cloudyvideos thing seems like an advertising scam; there's no downloadable video or torrent link at the links, just a prompt to sign up to a completely different site.

I won't be able to watch tonight's game and I'd really love to download it from somewhere without spoiling the result.

Chris H

Video Posting God
@Chris H how do these video links work? This cloudyvideos thing seems like an advertising scam; there's no downloadable video or torrent link at the links, just a prompt to sign up to a completely different site.
It's no scam. I've downloaded and streamed their links pretty consistently over the past month or two. Haven't had any problems other than pop-up windows. As long as you close those, the site seems fine to me.

I can't access them from the cafe I'm in right now, but when I get home I'll do a dry run and tell you how to navigate the pop-ups.

And I'm about to post links for today's match.

Siorac

It's no scam. I've downloaded and streamed their links pretty consistently over the past month or two. Haven't had any problems other than pop-up windows. As long as you close those, the site seems fine to me.

I can't access them from the cafe I'm in right now, but when I get home I'll do a dry run and tell you how to navigate the pop-ups.

And I'm about to post links for today's match.
Well they still don't work for me. Clicking on the video just takes me to another site which prompts me to download a video player. Clicking on the "download" or "watch now" buttons takes me to a site that tells me I should register because I can only stream or download from certain countries.

Does it only work from Britain? Right now I'm downloading the Spanish coverage version but it will take just about forever.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well they still don't work for me. Clicking on the video just takes me to another site which prompts me to download a video player. Clicking on the "download" or "watch now" buttons takes me to a site that tells me I should register because I can only stream or download from certain countries.

Does it only work from Britain? Right now I'm downloading the Spanish coverage version but it will take just about forever.
Just hit the create download link button and then you get a video player right there which you can stream it from, or you click the "click here for your file" which is right under the video player. I'm watching fine from canada.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Last edited:

Chris H

Video Posting God
Anyone have a site where highlights from older matches can be found? I'm especially interested in the 2006-07 season and the 07-08 season. I'm not looking for a season review by a place where MOtD highlights from individual matches that year can be watched/downloaded
Sorry mate, I don't know of anything that would fit the bill.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Last edited:

BW.k

FAO Zain

Was it you who made the epic United vs arsenal video ? It was a compelation with goals/tackles/fights etc from Utd - arsenal games, think it had especially focus on the 4-2 game from highbury.. have been looking for it for ages, but no luck !
I am looking for extended highlights of our 4-2 win at Highbury (jan 05?). Does anybody know where I can find that available for download?
Maybe an odd request... but does anyone happen to know of a place to D/L the Match vrs Arsenal in 2005. The 4-2 with the Viera/Keane bust up in tunnel and O'Shea chip one...

Full match would be amazing or even a good quality highlights version.

One of my favorite matchs and I can't ever seem to find any good clips of it on youtube.

Thanks. :D
If anyone's still interested. Here's the match in Full ripped from original DVD source. Commentary from Ian Darke and Andy Gray.
Full Match - 640x352 - DVDrip

Mediafire

P.S: Since I'm here, don't worry if this thread is spammed a lot in the near future :D

Chris H

Video Posting God
Last edited:

BW.k

With the Liverpool game coming up. its now the right time to relive some of the best matches from the past.

Man Utd vs Liverpool - 22.10.2006
Paul Scholes' 500th game for the club and he made it memorable.
Full Match
FOX Sports - 624x324 - 900 MB

Mega

Man Utd vs Liverpool - 22.01.2006
Rio Ferdinand's header in the last minute sent the Old Trafford faithfuls wild.
Full Match
Sky Sports - 704x396 - 900 MB

Depositfiles

Liverpool vs Man Utd - 03.03.2007
John O'Shea's last minute goal at the kop end give Manchester United a famous win.
Full Match
Sky Sports - 704x396 - 1 GB

Mega

Man Utd vs Liverpool - 11.02.2012
Wayne Rooney's brace in the 2nd half was enough to win Manchester United one of the most anticipated derbies of this decade.
Full Match
Sky Sports - 704x396 - 1 GB

Mediafire
if it asks for Pass : manutd.com.vn

Liverpool vs Man Utd - 19.04.1997
A day every utd fan will remember like it was just yesterday. In a "winner takes all" the title was won and that too at Anfield.
Full Match
Sky Sports comm - 640x480 - 700 MB

Mega

BW.k

With a European night of huge importance in store. Time to relive some of our best victories in the competition.

Man Utd vs Benfica - 27.09.2005

Man Utd vs Roma - 10.04.2007
Full Match - 512x384 - SBS

Mega

Man Utd vs AC Milan - 24.04.2007
Full Match - 640x352 - ITV Sport

Mega

Juventus vs Man Utd - 21.04.1999
Full Match - 720x576 - ITV Sport

Torrent

Man Utd vs Barca - 21.03.1984
We should bloody hope that this get repeated tonight against the Greek Giants :rolleyes:

56 mins highlights - DVDRip

Rapidshare

Man Utd vs Chelsea - 21.05.2008
Highlights - 1280x720(60 fps) - Bluray
Stream

rio's upper lip

There hasn't been too much I've wanted to watch for a second time this season, but I thought I'd drop by to say thanks for your continued work, Chris H.