Manchester United videos

BW.k

Excellent mate, cheers. Will install on home PC. Apologies to @BW.k. Clearly my bad.
No problem. I use Cloudyvideos because it allows watching video and simultaneous high speed downloads at the same time without losing in quality. If I use like youtube or dailymotion the video will get deleted due to copyright in seconds. Just as Bader says , use adblock and you won't notice a thing ;)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

Richard Cranium

No problem. I use Cloudyvideos because it allows watching video and simultaneous high speed downloads at the same time without losing in quality. If I use like youtube or dailymotion the video will get deleted due to copyright in seconds. Just as Bader says , use adblock and you won't notice a thing ;)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en
Thanks for replying. I initially tried watching the LvG interview but the webpage directed to a dead link which judging by the URL was spyware masquerading as a flash update. At the library right now but will try the ad blocker later and hope it helps.

:)

BW.k

Thanks for replying. I initially tried watching the LvG interview but the webpage directed to a dead link which judging by the URL was spyware masquerading as a flash update. At the library right now but will try the ad blocker later and hope it helps.

:)
you're welcome. Let me know if it works fine at your side once you install adblock.

BW.k

CmonUnited said:
Does anyone have the 2-1 Arsenal win when Hargreaves scored the winner in 2008 with Martin Tyler Commentary?
Anyone?
Unfortunately the OP wants the sky coverage and I don't have that specific one.

Last edited:

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets

SirAF

Ageist
Does anyone know where I can download our matches from the 2008 Club World Cup - in 720p?

BW.k

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Would it be possible to upload MUTV material, in particular the Paddy Crerand show? Or does anybody know any links to watch it online or something?

gulli_G

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
There are these BBC FIFA World Cup documentaries, each episode on a different World Cup. I found 1966 & 1970 online. Any idea where I can download the others?