Manchester United videos

JSMHE

Does anyone have
Full match of Manchester United vs Inter 2-0 2008/2009?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
It's a pretty strange question given that the last season was completely shit, but... have we released the 13-14 Season Review yet?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I saw it on sale in HMV the other day. The blurb on the back listing the season's highlights was amusing to read.

carlosp

Just watched the Class of '92 .. beautiful stuff. :) To hear the players personal feelings etc. is just awesome. Them all describing the '99 games and finals(all three) is just magnificent.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Electronic, I know it's strange but I would want to see some positive parts again. If you don't want it here, private message it me :)
Of course man - its not strange at all.. Its gonna be a f*cking short viewing though ;-)

I'm having a gander at the moment for ya & i've put the feelers out too.

I'll PM ya when i find it big man & then i'll report it to the proper authorities..

:)

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Is there some alternative to the official 2010-11 Season Review DVD anywhere? Anyone on the internet who compiled all the highlights from that season without retarded camera angles and cringe worthy MUTV commentary?

Last edited:

Dan_F

There are YouTube links as well for anyone who can't download those files. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them though.