Manchester United vs Arsenal (Sat 22nd July, 22:00 UK time)

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Why is Chelsea friendly against Brighton shown on sky sports yet ours is just shown in MUTV.
Because Untied have their own TV station maybe, pre-season games are almost always on MUTV

RedDevilThreads

Looking forward to this one. First game with the full squad back including the international players. I hope Onana gets a game today. Been watching all the content United's social media have been publishing about him. He looks like a good lad. I can see him becoming a massive fan favourite in the next year or 2.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Hoping for a strong first XI for the first 45 mins, something like:

Onana
AWB Varane Martinez Shaw
Casemiro
Bruno Mount
Antony Rashford Garnacho

Seems odd about the "Best transition team in the world" comments if we do plan to play with Bruno & Mount in the midfield, surely we would want a bit more of a defensive choice alongside Casemiro if we were aiming to be a transitional team (Which is probably right looking at players like Rashford and Bruno who are clearly most suited to that style)

James35

Think we’ll get beat tonight. They are ahead of us in pre season and do create chances for fun. We’ll have to take ours for a change to actually win it. Only pre season though, fitness and no injuries a must, hopefully Onana debut also and Garnacho - who I’ve such high hopes for is back and gets a half at least.

Dannn411

Looking forward to this run of games against solid opposition. Would be nice to test some of the youngsters challenging for gametime in these games and see how they do.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bookies have Arsenal big Favs for those interested. Hoping to catch a bit of this one.

Paul_Scholes18

Think it will be based on expected line ups and match fitness as they've been out there a while.
Yeah Rashford, Bruno and Casemiro might be up for speed as it is first friendly for them.

Still think we can do quite well here.

Arsenal very strong team though,

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
God they're insufferable.
Always forget how bad Arsenal fans are until they start getting a half decent team again then they all come back out the woodwork. Almost felt bad for them in the end of Wengers reign and after but reminded again how insufferable they are.

BarryWinks

Looks like Sancho's playing upfront again. Nice to see enough decent players for the half-time swap. Usually I just watch the first halves of these games but I'll likely watch all of this.

laughtersassassin

Shame NOnana.

Also another game without a striker will be a bit frustrating because the team will need to learn how to play with one eventually

No Elanga or Fred on the bench. Both of their exits must be close as I assume we can put as many players on the bench as we want

Dve

A real test for Mainoo against a topped Arsenal team. Interesting to see how he will deal with Ødegaard.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Looks like Sancho's playing upfront again. Nice to see enough decent players for the half-time swap. Usually I just watch the first halves of these games but I'll likely watch all of this.
You've missed some decent football considering the performance of the young side in the second half have been better than the first half team's in both matches so far.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Kobbie gets the start!
A real test for Mainoo against a topped Arsenal team. Interesting to see how he will deal with Ødegaard.
Very happy with what EtH is doing this pre-season with Kobbie. Test him against the best and get a real picture of how he does, as these are the type of players he'll face in the league.

sillwuka

Our squad depth isn't too bad, we can field this team in the second half.

Heaton
Dalot Maguire Lindelof Fernandez
Casemiro
Mctominay Eriksen
Pellistri Rashford Amad​

Trex

Basically the first team but without Rashford and Casemiro. Big game for Mainoo, ETH started him shows he's serious about him because ETH isn't one to mix it up he keeps his senior players together.
Or maybe he's just showing how toothless we are without Rashford and a proper 9 how open we'll be without Casemiro and a proper backup DM.:lol::lol:

Amsterdam Devil

Really strong Arsenal team, maybe their best team with only Jesus missing. Good test for us. Looking forward to the game.

Eric_the_Red99

Seems ETH wants to know for absolute certain that Sancho can’t play as a ‘false 9’ (I fecking hate that term). Spoiler alert: he couldn’t.