Manchester United vs AS Roma (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibe

Great result for us so far regardless. Even the Roma goal. Definitely showing LvG who's cut out to man the challenge of the league and who should be playing elsewhere. A game that perfectly, I do mean perfectly illustrates where our vices and virtues lie.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Gosh, they started the corner with a rolling ball, shouldn't count :(

This XI however strongly reduced their chances of playing, what a fecking shite of rain of a performance.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Our defending has been shockingly bad this half.
We have no midfield cover. Both goals have come from nothing to do with defensive work in particular too, to be honest.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
3-2 and wouldn't be surprised if Roma get back into it because we've lost all our composure at the back. Yes the changes have weakened us but the panic in our defending is still unacceptable. The ball is not a hot piece of coal.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I kind of want another Roma goal for the penalty shoot-out. LVG to sub Amos for De Gea!

Thomas#7

Couldn't resist, sorry. Payback because I've mistaken Herrera with James last match and somebody pointed it out :lol:
You can't hide from a mistake on Redcafe. So many pedantic, sarcastic pricks on here. :lol:

You are forgiven though.

HabeasC

This was going to happen, we took off our best players, whilst they brought on Pjanic and Totti.

It is a shame that we have been let down a bit here. The score line is not looking as good as it should have done.

Zii

Kind of glad we conceeded a few, better to learn from these then somehow have a flawless pre season and think our squad is perfect. We need additions for sure if we plan on using 3-5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.