OId Trafford

Kick-off
Wed, 20 October 2021 @ 8:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Front 4 system is a joke. Ole needs some balls instead of trying to cram as many forwards in as possible, needs to upset a couple of them and sure up the midfield. McFred, Shaw, and AWB get exposed over and over again.

Attackers that don't pass to one another, defenders that can't defend, a midfield that isn't good enough, and a Manager who has to go.

I went into this game very optimistic. Not sure why. The Leicester game was such a low. Right now i am just fed up with the lack of togetherness at our club on the field. The attitudes on the pitch are wrong because they obviously don't buy into what they are being told by our inexperienced coaches

The goals we concede are comical. Honestly. It's like they don't see danger. Zero awareness.

How the feck do we have 0.6XG when Rashfords had two 1v1 opportunities and missed a sitter at the end of the half, and Freds had two shots from the penalty spot? Fudging their figures, or do the Rashford ones not count because they were (wrongly) called offside AFTER he'd missed them, thus VAR not giving a chance to overrule?

Can’t even be arsed to watch the second half!

Even the match going fans are turning on Norwegian Carver

The Fred shot on goal, Ronaldo had a wide open chance. Same situation with Rashford's tight shot from the right.

This team has lost all vision of teamwork.
    Individual moments is what it’s been about unfortunately

Fernandes is a disaster right now. Their second goal came from a corner that we gave up about 5 seconds after he botched a great counter-attack, with a poor, weak pass. Which to be fair is in heavy contrast to his two previous attempted through balls, both of which were hugely overhit.

Pogba would be better in that position right now. We're incredibly blessed to have both of them in our squad, if one is out of form for, say, 6 months, we really should be rotating.

Shouldn't be two nil. Forwards need to take their chances.

I'm glad there was booing it might actually force the board to act

I'd say at the very least re losing the dressing room he's lost Bruno, and now probably Ronaldo at least

Feel like a lot are criticising the players rather than blaming Ole. It's fairly obvious Ole is the issue at this stage I'm not blaming any of them.
    Are they? Every post in here is blaming Ole

The biggest reason we are so fecking awful is the fact there is a front 4 who won't drop deep for McFred. There is ALWAYS a HUGE gap between McFred and the front 4.

Rashford, Bruno, Greenwood need to drop deeper and collect the ball off of McFred and then push forward to get balls into the box for Ronaldo.

This would solve a lot of problems, because we keep getting pulled apart through the middle. Which is where the massive gap is!

If only we had someone to tell them these things....

I'll say it now - Maguire is a complete and utter liability. I genuinely think we're better off trying a Lindelof-Varane partnership.

We saw it a lot last season though, having to go one or two down before any effort and play happens. They will be more nervous tonight and I think ill-prepared mostly in the last year. When we throw it out the window and just fight with nothing to lose we can get back in and score 3 in 10-15 mins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 319 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Atalanta win
  • Draw