Manchester United Vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
A very fair assessment. Although I think that you would be a bit more abusive towards Rooney in a Bayern forum :D One thing I'd point out to you is on the goalkeeping front, you didn't mention De Gea. I thought he had a great game and he played with one of the best goal keepers in the world and didn't look out of place.

Buzzing for the Munich game, Win or defeat, I just want United to give their best on the pitch.
Nope, not really. I had a quick look in a Bayern forum and was instantly annoyed by all the moaning and crying and all that. I almost wanted to defend Rooney against all the abuse, so I had to leave instantly :lol:. I'm mad at Schweinsteiger for being an idiot here, doesn't matter that Rooney exaggerated the contact, most of our players would do the same. That's one of the reasons why this is the only football forum I use these days. I hate all that hypocritical moaning, it really annoys me when Bayern fans write such nonsense, while it's highly entertaining to read, when it comes from the opposing fans. The Schweinsteiger thread here was hilarious yesterday. The way some of the fans on here defend your own players' actions while condemning ours for the same antics is fecking brilliant.

I wanted to write something about de Gea as well, probably forgot at the end, the post was already long enough. I agree, de Gea had a great game. Thought Neuer had a way bigger impact though, not only because of the save against Welbeck. He's so crucial to make our crazy high line work with his sweeping that it deserved mentioning.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
What did you think of Fellaini? I have read nothing but negative comments about his performance, which surprised me a little since I didn't think he was all that bad. He was atrocious in possession earlier in the game though improved as the game progressed. Won a few headers, tackles, brushed your players off the ball and won it a couple of times. Helped maintain the solidity.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
What did you think of Fellaini? I have read nothing but negative comments about his performance, which surprised me a little since I didn't think he was all that bad. He was atrocious in possession earlier in the game though improved as the game progressed. Won a few headers, tackles, brushed your players off the ball and won it a couple of times. Helped maintain the solidity.
I refuse to comment on him until after the return leg, it might come back to bite me in the ass :lol:.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I refuse to comment on him until after the return leg, it might come back to bite me in the ass :lol:.
You can tell your honest opinion, people will be more than willing to hear you give scathing assessment of him :)
I somewhat agree with Shinji that Fellaini improved a bit as game progresses, but he is too slow and static when in possession and looks like lacking the concentration needed at the highest level in top club. His lack of awareness about what is going on around him is very puzzling as well. I mean, we guys are used to Scholes who, it seemed like had eyes at back of his head as well and now this guy. Moyes really need to work hard with him on these couple of aspects because if he improves there, he had some other good qualities which can make him a handy player.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
It wasn't about you guys using the comments against me, I don't care one bit about that. It's more about jinxing it for the return leg. Let's say I wasn't impressed with his performance, but we have to play Lahm, Kroos, Götze in CM in the return leg, so he might cause us problems thanks to his physical attributes. On the other side, he lost an aerial duel against Lahm, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Water Melon

It will be interesting to see whether Feallaini will start against Bayern in the return leg. On one hand, he is very physical and could cause the munich team problems, on the other, he is a bit clumsy and not the best of interceptors, and the trio that Balu mentioned above will have a field day against him. Fletch and Carrick would be my pick next Wednesday.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
It wasn't about you guys using the comments against me, I don't care one bit about that. It's more about jinxing it for the return leg. Let's say I wasn't impressed with his performance, but we have to play Lahm, Kroos, Götze in CM in the return leg, so he might cause us problems thanks to his physical attributes. On the other side, he lost an aerial duel against Lahm, so hopefully it won't be a problem.
Faw kinnell - thats depressing & embarrassing....

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I have a ticket.

Go the feck on United.

Fellaini better not play though.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Is that you? KB Mitarbeiter? I recognise the block!
Yep that would be me :) Thought i would be recogniseable enough by the nonsense i utter here in his fine forum?! :lol:

Or let's make that 19:00 at the Jagerhof Wirtschaft at Hochbrück underground for a Halbe? 1 station ride from there to the stadium

Last edited:

botond

Got Tickets in Block 348 . I dunno if i should wear my United shirt , someone kills me on the U Bahn on the way home if we win :lol:

Dans

Yep that would be me :) Thought i would be recogniseable enough by the nonsense i utter here in his fine forum?! :lol:

Or let's make that 19:00 at the Jagerhof Wirtschaft at Hochbrück underground for a Halbe? 1 station ride from there to the stadium
I think I'll drive actually........I come from the north, remember, or if I am picking up my fellow United fan, from the east. I heard recently they gave free parking to Audis........I am pressing my thumbs they do the same again ;)

You need to send me your mobile number by PM.

Dans

Got Tickets in Block 348 . I dunno if i should wear my United shirt , someone kills me on the U Bahn on the way home if we win :lol:
Wear it - they were tame as last time. All sitting there as if at the Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.