Kick-off
Sat, 7 October 2023 @ 3:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sixdwarf

Amrabat just leaving Mboma there, WTF mate.
    United seem to be the team players go to to die. We are cursed. From Sanchez to Sancho, from Di Maria to Depay, from Maguire to Van de Beek. Probably only Bruno has enhanced is reputation by coming here in recent years.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
    Yeah I'm of the idea its time to drop him now. So low on confidence he can't even make a routine save.

Scriblerus

Anyone else out there who remembers watching the relegation season? How does this compare (blunt attack, sloppy defence, no control of games....)?

the hea

Bruno, Rashford and Casemiro have been piss poor yet again, I'd take all 3 off and replace them with Anthony, Garnacho and Mejbri.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
    This season is another write off. I just don’t see how we go from this to anything half decent. The players are shattered, they can’t pass, they can’t defend, they can’t create - it’s just haphazard football all over the pitch.

L1nk

The problem is not with the manager. All eleven players are as good as shit. Get the Qataris in. We need 11 new players.
    A load of these underperforming players are ones he signed, Casemiro, Amrabat, Onana etc.

r0663664

Worships Man City
    I really pity fans who bought tickets to watch this game. Imagine spending whole morning to watch your favourite team against a weak team instead being treated with shit football and feeling lousy after this game. United should refund the tickets for playing shit football. Players to apologise to the fans who came to watch. Shit team!!!!

Bobski

Cas is surviving on his name and goal threat. His legs are solid gone and yet again Utd look wildly open in midfield, doesn't help that Amrabat seems to be another instinctive ball chaser with no awareness of runners at all. Amrabat has been very tidy on the ball but he doesn't have a forward pass. Stick Eriksen in for Cas.

Rubbish stuff, shape is a mess

BarryWinks

The teams we are losing to aren't even good. I mean, we lose to top 6 teams and people go mental, but you could at least make the excuse that those are quality teams. Now we are losing to fodders and our play is just so uninspiring. Can't even say we are unlucky! Feck off!

STYLOISRED

Are there any people still wanting to keep Ten Hag, that are having their minds changed this afternoon? Or is this the progress we’re hoping to see?
    The moment i saw Rashford and Bruno in the starting Line up on Tuesday i was firmly ETH out. There is no way he has what it takes to do what is necessary to change things. Too stubborn or too weak neither of which is a quality i want in my manager.

Alemar

Travesty of a display. Disgraceful performance, and it happens at the home ground.

We had what, one shot on target?

FerociousCorgis

Once again the supposed "stars" letting the club down. ETH is going to take the fall but these feckers are just gonna get the next guy canned too.

I Am Zlatan

Casemiro looks unfit, I think the premier league is too intense for him/his semi box to box role.

Someone

Something
    Our heads are down. I can't fault the players for effort, but I don't think we have any belief at the moment. You don't win games with this mindset, and I don't know what can ETH do to change that.

Onana could be lacking confidence, but he isn't good enough for this level. He's one of those signings that will cost ETH his job.

Jericholyte2

Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Its the SAME players underperforming every single time and none of them are getting dropped. What is the point of amanager if he can't make big decisions?
    Which different players could he magically turn to?

Ceteris

If a player doesn't come out with a boot cut on their head, I want Ten hag gone.

I have seen united legends offer more in attack than this team

Fecking pathetic

Schweinsteiger

Genuinely making me depressed. What are we even trying to do? Seriously? I can’t believe how far United has fallen. So many average players on the pitch. Incredible times

lex talionis

To go from third place to being relegated would be quite the story, perhaps even more shocking than Leicester City winning the PL. Hopefully we can avoid such a fate.

TheRedHearted

Ten Hag also though Onana was good so his thinking means shit right now.
    Everyone in the world thought Onana was good… and rashford, and casemiro, and Bruno etc.

Life now adays coming into a game late

“what’s the score… oh, only down by one. Not so bad”
    (how traumatized we all are

saik

Rashford, Bruno and Casemiro our biggest problems. Onana is not helping himself at all with all these silly mistakes. Bruno is wasting all our freekicks and corners and Rashford is his usual disinterested lazy self. Casemiro is slow, which we all knew anyways but his mistake for the first goal is unacceptable for such an experienced player.

Get them all off. Send a message. Fear ETH's time is done here if we go on to lose.

90 + 5min

Get Casemiro off. fecker has turned to shit this season and is a completely liability. Massive hole in the midfield because of him.
    One of many liabilities but in that positions he is absolute the biggest one. McTominay would do twice a job there.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
    Casemiro is pathetic. Absolutely dreadful. Bruno too. Rashford at least does something in attack. His teamwork is of course non existant.

These three want Ten Hag out, I'm absolutely sure of it.

CloneMC16

I really pity fans who bought tickets to watch this game. Imagine spending whole morning to watch your favourite team against a weak team instead being treated with shit football and feeling lousy after this game. United should refund the tickets for playing shit football. Players to apologise to the fans who came to watch. Shit team!!!!
    I'm sure someone on here said they'd flown in from somewhere in Africa to go to OT for the first time today. I feel so bad for that guy.

RedChisel

No attachment to this team anymore. I actually hope they get relegated as it's what the Glazers and most of these players deserve.

gaffs

Don’t worry lads, Ten Hag just needs patience and it’s all going to magically turn around! We mustn’t forget there aren’t any alternative managers in all of Europe for the first time in history.
    :lol:

I wanted to see a reaction. But we are getting the exact same dross. This tells me whatever he is telling them, is either not working or not getting through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 298 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Brentford win
  • Draw