Old Trafford

Kick-off
Sat, 29 October 2016 @ 3:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Looking like another weekend where we drop points while the others in the top 7 win.

Nah, it's just a matter of time before we score. Burnley are garbage with a keeper who's having a good day.

Just for God sake take Ibrahimovic for once it will allow so much space for everybody to attack and run at defenses.

But Il reckon he will score a header & everybody will remain stuck to him..

Yeah that was a penalty. Same old story for us though, absolutely no cutting edge. I don't know how we can go through three managers and it's still the same.

We're playing well, I don't know wtf some of you are moaning about.
    Agree. Couple of the chances taken and everyone would be delighted.

Hopefully that happens in the second half. Should do if we keep playing the way we are.

I don't think Barca are bigger than United. That's all.

Feck the flicks. I want to see the ball in the back of the net. Yet again, he's had chances and he's not put them away.
    There's a fecking good keeper in Burnley though. Can blame Zlatan all you want but his chances today? Nah.

I don't think Barca are bigger than United. That's all.

Feck the flicks. I want to see the ball in the back of the net. Yet again, he's had chances and he's not put them away.
    Never said they're bigger than us. That's a different debate. But they're up there for sure so it's certainly not the first time he's been in such a pressure situation.

15 attempts
    7 on target
    70%+ possession (can't remember the exact number)
    91% passing accuracy

The caf: "we're shit"

We should be winning games like this comfortably. Our goal difference is pathetic right now

It's the Stoke game all over again, we've created plenty of chances and should have 3 or 4 goals, the keeper has pulled off a couple of excellent saves.

Frustrating not to be ahead, but I think we've been decent

im all for playing rashford.... but really he doesn't offer much on the wing and i don't really want him spending time learning how to be a good winger, as what we want is for him to be a great striker

Lingard's header was slightly to the right of Heaton. It's not an impossible save. Had De Gea let a goal like that I'd be very disappointed. The Zlatan stuff is just poor finishing.

Nothing to do with "a goalkeeper has a performance of his life again" bullshit.

Clattenburg being a limp cnut again.

He's the same guy who help LCFC win "that" game, against us.
    He was giving non-existent penalties to LCFC. He even sent off one of our players. He did not blow the whistle, when the ball went out of play.
    This is a dreadful referee.

jesus crist someone who never played football, he played a lot lately, your legs tire especially when you're asked to press and today he can't even do that, he definitely seems like he's saving some energy, that can result in poor touches..

"Someone who never played football".. :lol:

If he's too tired to stop a football, then why hasn't he been subbed off yet? Why was he selected to start in the first place? It seems you know more than the entire coaching staff at United and you magically know a players fitness level better than he does himself. :wenger:

The usual lack of clear cut chances and lack of ability to take the few we do create.

Could see Clattenburgs tongue doing the rounds in his mouth. A sign he thinks he's made the wrong call.

15 attempts
    7 on target
    91% passing accuracy

Weird really. I think there has been lots that give me hope going forward. Brisk, high ball speed, lots of tempo and intent.

Annoying not to be ahead in this, we dominated them and created the chances but it seems another middle of the road goalkeeper has decided to have the game of his life against us!

Zlatan looks off the pace again, has to be doing better. Lingard general play was poor, Rashford needs to see more of the ball. Mata and Herrera both did well. Darmian solid.

Hopefully Burnley will tire in the second half and we can pick them off.

Looks like a blatant dive to me tbh. Went down like a prime Stevie G starfish.

Darmian went down like a sack of potatoes, but that does not detract from the fact that clear contact was made and it should have been a penalty. Clattenburg again ffs.

Plus why is that every keeper seems to be having a blinder against us right now. Sigh.

The funny thing is, I actually believe that Rooney would have scored from at least one of those chances today.

Martial would have had a field day on the left wing. I like Rashford a lot but his dribbling abilities are no where as good as Martial's.

15 attempts
    7 on target
    91% passing accuracy

Playing well, but you have to score goals to win games...stats don't mean much if you don't have the cutting edge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 468 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Burnley win
  • Draw