Manchester United vs Club America (Pre-season friendly)| No posting streams in thread or on profiles

Sid234

Apparently the pitch out there isn't in the greatest condition. Hope the players don't pick up any knocks

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Urgh. Been working all day and been on a piss up all night. I am determined to stay awake for this though!

Anyone have any tips to make me feel less tired? :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Urgh. Been working all day and been on a piss up all night. I am determined to stay awake for this though!

Anyone have any tips to make me feel less tired? :lol:
Keep drinking but not enough so you pass out... like a shot every 30 mins or so and you'll be good (or energy drinks/caffeine...)

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
What's the fecking lineup, F5ing the crap out of United's twitter.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
The MLS team play on turf.
Any idea why we aren't just playing on turf? I mean, if grass on turf is more likely to come up and twist an ankle.

Sorry, I meant did Seattle lay grass in the summer and play on it till winter then switch to turf? Obviously they play on turf if it's there!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
At home now in an alcohol free zone. And I hate coffee :lol:

Im going to rely on you caftards to keep entertained enough to stay at my PC an not go to my bed!
Grab a bucket of ice cubes and put one on your eyes every now and then to give you a little jolt or something :lol:
Get creative

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Grab a bucket of ice cubes and put one on your eyes every now and then to give you a little jolt or something :lol:
Get creative
Worst advice ever. Knowing me i'll jump out of my window head first or something :lol:

hbgreg

Any idea why we aren't just playing on turf? I mean, if grass on turf is more likely to come up and twist and ankle.

Sorry, I meant did Seattle lay grass in the summer and play on it till winter then switch to turf? Obviously they play on turf if it's there!
It's an NFL stadium and the NFL teams play on turf.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
I've made it this far but I'm really starting to regret not going to bed now.

Iron Stove

Tired and sleepy but looking forward to the match. It's going to be a tough game I think.

“I think this will be the most difficult pre-season game we’ve had since I started coming on tour with United,” said Jones, casting his mind back over the last four summers.
I mean, sure Real Madrid are good but they're no Club America. :lol:

Might prove tricky though. I'm hoping for a decent game. Can't wait to catch a glimpse of the new signings.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Any idea why we aren't just playing on turf? I mean, if grass on turf is more likely to come up and twist an ankle.

The Seahawks play on turf because grass gets torn up easily. If you've seen a playoff game at Denver, it's just a mud strip down the center of the field.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Depay is the one I'm most excited about seeing at United. Hope he becomes our world class winger

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Well at least you won't fall asleep so there you go :p
Or I'll be permanently asleep. One of the two.

I am drinking lots of water to sober up a bit then I'll see where it goes from there. :lol:

I don't like being drunk when I watch United anyway. Unless Moyes is in charge. Then I need to be drunk to endure it. :lol: