Manchester United vs Fulham

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So is it on late on SS1?

I may avoid the score until then and watch it then.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Cheers, may do this.

Not sure I could resist checking the score though.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
So is it on late on SS1?

:lol: That's mission impossible. I'll probably try and do the same, but will inevitably feck up by walking into the kitchen and hearing the score on the radio, or logging onto th Caf by mistake.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol: That's mission impossible. I'll probably try and do the same, but will inevitably feck up by walking into the kitchen and hearing the score on the radio, or logging onto th Caf by mistake.
I do that, it's like I automatically scroll down my favourites and click the site. It's like second nature :nervous:

Man-United

I can see another 1-0 win for us today, but I'm worried because Fulham have played many 0-0 away from home this season and looks really strong in defence.
What do you reckon?

Havak

Pokemon master
I really want to hold out and watch the whole thing at 10:00pm, but I know I won't be able to resist checking the score every two minutes while it's happening live :( lol

I've got a good feeling about this one, good record against Fulham, they can't even score away from home let alone win, there's never been a draw between United and Fulham at Old Trafford in the Premier League and we've got the vast majority of our players back.

Ronaldo has put seven past Fulham in his career, I expect him to bag at least one tonight. Someone else will score, probably Berbatov, and I really think Rooney will come on for 30+ minutes and score as well. Been saying we'll win this one 3-0 for a long time, so I really hope we do.

Hopefully everything good will continue.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
I think this will be a comfortable game possession wise, whether we put the chances away is a different matter. I suppose it could only take one goal with the way we have been defending anyway. Fulham have played some decent stuff at times this season under Hodgson, so I would slightly more apprehensive if the game was at Craven Cottage. I would expect us to be playing them again there in March once they beat Swansea. 2-1.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
I do that, it's like I automatically scroll down my favourites and click the site. It's like second nature :nervous:
This place is an addiction, like Crack or Chocolate HobNobs. No chance you can avoid checking the score!

Kinky Melinky

So is it on late on SS1?

I'll be doing the same thing. Avoid the Caf like the plague from Kickoff until 11. It's the next best thing to watching it live, and even though you know it's over you can still scream at the TV

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
And following the game live at the caf is almost like 'watching' it live... press F5 and about 20 new replies are there! :lol:
Yup hard to miss the goals when all you see is this:

Ronaldooooooo
Goooooal ronaldo
yeessssss1
RONALDO!!!
1- 0 Ronaldo
Get in ronnie!!!
Roandloooooo

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
A question for those "in the know". As regards match streams, if I log onto a stream/site that says e.g. " Utd v Whoever match will be shown here "....(1) will the match come on automatically or do I have to refresh?....... The reason I ask is, if I refresh do I go back to the end of the queue?

prateik

A question for those "in the know". As regards match streams, if I log onto a stream/site that says e.g. " Utd v Whoever match will be shown here "....(1) will the match come on automatically or do I have to refresh?....... The reason I ask is, if I refresh do I go back to the end of the queue?
:confused:

there is a queue ?

Alex

Watch a good movie or catch up on work that usually does the trick for me

prateik

Thats what I'm asking?........it seems to me that if you slip out of a slot, you lose it & streams seems to have a limited capacity?
very few streams have limit on the number of viewers ..
have a decent upload speed as well and the stream should work fine

giggs-beckham

Clueless
vds

o'shea ferdinand vidic evra

ronaldo carrick scholes park

berbatov tevez​

Subs: rooney nani rafael kuz gibson fletcher