PIG
Rafael
Evans
Fletcher
Gibson
Nani
Rooney

Doogie

I'm very happy with O'Shea at rb. He could be needed there against Inter so it's important for him and Ferdinand to play side by side.

cj_sparky

Oshea is due a good game, hopefully his control will be better than in his last match.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
I'm very happy with O'Shea at rb. He could be needed there against Inter so it's important for him and Ferdinand to play side by side.

Who in the inter side could expose o'sheas lack of pace. it feels like wes browns been out the whole season, why does he get injured for so long?:(

Rahul

Oshea is due a good game, hopefully his control will be better than in his last match.
I think Ronaldo will switch to the left. He enjoys being alongside Evra more than O'Shea.

I think O'Shea will start against Inter now that Wes and Gaz aren't up to match fitness. So hopefully he has a good game.

Name Changed

weso26
O'Shea has been doing well at right back and I presume apart from Vidic and VDS, he has been the player who has played the most games in our record run of not conceding a goal. He can't be that bad so. Defensively he is good. And I reckon he will start there against Inter.

Alex

I think Ronaldo will switch to the left. He enjoys being alongside Evra more than O'Shea.

I think O'Shea will start against Inter now that Wes and Gaz aren't up to match fitness. So hopefully he has a good game.
Who would rather play alongside oshea as opposed to evra

nemanja nemagic

I honestly don't get why everyone has irrational hatred for O'Shea at times, for defensive cover he's been top notch for the past few months
Although I do agree when he came on against Derby he didn't play fantastic.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
A question for those "in the know". As regards match streams, if I log onto a stream/site that says e.g. " Utd v Whoever match will be shown here "....(1) will the match come on automatically or do I have to refresh?....... The reason I ask is, if I refresh do I go back to the end of the queue?
im in no way "in the know", unfortuantly, but ive refreshed before and it hasnt done any harm, i dont think it work in a queue, but if its not on after a few mins, refresh the shit out of it id say.

VP

Terrible Fulham team.

4-0 United hopefully.

Anduin

Fulham line up:

Schwarzer

Paintsil
Hangeland
Hughes
Kallio

Davies
Baird
Murphy
Dempsey
Gera

Zamora
What a shit team on paper... surprised to see them doing this well at defending.
Our team selection is fantastic though, just gutted for Nani, I was seriously hoping he would start this one :(

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Where's Brown these days? Still injured?