Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
That move was pretty sexy, pity it didn't result in a goal.

bleedred

I don't see Valencia as a wing back. Commits too may fouls defending and doesn't even try to take on the man going forward..

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Now everybody can see that our players are good technically, all of them.

dsch

Remember how this time last year we were being outplayed for significant stretches of games by no-name opposition?

Walters_19_MuFc

The commentator said he doesn't remember a move like that last season, but we scored a goal like that against West Brom last season. Sz

Last edited:

ken11

Where is AJ44? He hasn't featured in any of the matches yet.

REJE

Loving the way we're moving the ball around, players seem so sure of them selves.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
We may not win this, but we've been almost brilliant this half.

Not creating many chances, but then, Inter are hardly trying to score.

Sam

We need some pacy wingers who can beat a man so badly. Absolutely crying out for it.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I'm shite at football to be honest, was reasonable as a teen but haven't played properly for 10+ years yet I can swing a cross in equally with either foot because as a teen I made a point of using it. I'm not talking Scholes style, only play with my left for the whole training session, just simply if it was a better option to use my left than adjust to my right, go for it.

I can use it to probably 80% of the ability of my right now.

Why the feck can't Valencia? Seriously, why? It's his job. There's no excuse whatsoever.
:lol: I know. I'm sure if he just kicked a ball against a wall with his left foot for an hour a day he would be able to atleast use it. He never even uses it, gets caught out sometimes.

Oo0AahCantona

Inter are truly aweful. Their basing their entire season around playing for draws or knicking a win. This is their preparation for a season where Roma and Juve will take turns running a train on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.