Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitch87

Vidic dealt with crosses, none of our current cb's can deal with crosses at all and most of our goals we concede are because of that fact. Look how many goals we conceded the past few years because the player Evans was marking scored from a cross o him. And Smalling really lets me down because with his height I thought he should be able to deal with crosses like a Vidic or a Bruce but no he also gets slaughtered a lot when it comes to crosses.

Dazzmondo

Considering LVG wants a back 3 who can pass the ball, I kind of doubt it.
Not sure why people don't think Vidic can pass a ball. That's complete bull, Vida was very good with the ball at his feet, particularly towards the end of his career at Utd.

ZDwyr

Pretty much the side I was expecting. Young/Valencia as the wingbacks doesn't fill me with confidence but I suppose they're the best we have at this point in time.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Not sure why people don't think Vidic can pass a ball. That's complete bull, Vida was very good with the ball at his feet, particularly towards the end of his career at Utd.
God, I guess former players' reputations grow when they leave. It was mostly soul destroying when Vidic was forced to find a pass to make something happen.

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
Could someone send me a river please, I have one but the sound is rather rubbish.

Taxx

If someone got a river for MUTV HD, that'd be swell! My Norwgian stream seems to have the times messed up or something.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
MUTV with a bit of a graphics feck up to there

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why have so many people struggled with the kick off time for this game?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ffs, you'd think the official club channel would know what each player looks like :lol:

MANCOCKNEY

God, I guess former players' reputations grow when they leave. It was mostly soul destroying when Vidic was forced to find a pass to make something happen.
Agreed, I remember quite vividly watching matches where Vidic had his hand in the air on numerous occasions, apologising for misplaced long punts up the field due to the lack of options.

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
Wasnt Mata actually Rooney as well....good lord did Paddy do the line ups.

Dinghy

Well, he loved to pass it back to the keeper...

Dazzmondo

There was nothing wrong with Vida's distribution of the ball. He wasn't as good as Ferdinand in his prime, but he was still a good passer. He didn't try long passes if that's what you mean. In terms of his short passes, he was good with both feet.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
:devil: That series would have been over in about a minute if Vidic was a cylon.
:lol: Indeed !

We definitely could use his experience or Rio's for one season more. With Evra's departure we look even more inexperienced in that formation. Smalling gonna have to work harder to achieve Vidic's badassness.

Status
Not open for further replies.