g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Sat 20th July, 12:30 UK time)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why do people think that a judgment at the time is meant to be monolithic? It's not as if he won't improve. What was said was that he looked like Vinicius Jr and that he was great at everything else but not at finishing. It didn't mean he wasn't going to improve.
Well that’s why people are criticising as finishing is his strength.

Nep77

Why do people think that a judgment at the time is meant to be monolithic? It's not as if he won't improve. What was said was that he looked like Vinicius Jr and that he was great at everything else but not at finishing. It didn't mean he wasn't going to improve.
Because He is good at Finishing and has always been.

RedDevilRoshi

Been one of his biggest critics but Fred has been terrific in the midfield. Hopefully he is like a new signing this season!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s incredible how much better we’ve looked with Chong, Mata, Greenwood and Dalot.

Something is obviously not working with Rashford, Martial, Lingard, James.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I love how fiery pereira is.

Never takes opponents high fives and is constantly pushing them and shouting at them :lol: proper lad

Dan_F

Young has done more offensively in 15 minutes than shaw did for 60. Against tired legs I guess.

Godfather

It’s incredible how much better we’ve looked with Chong, Mata, Greenwood and Dalot.

Something is obviously isn’t working with Rashford, Martial, Lingard, James.
Players playing in their favourite position. Rashford and Martial are pretty much the same position wise. Don't think they will every really play well together. Way too similar. James is not a right winger and I'd argue he isn't better than any of Chong or Greenwood.

Icemav

Dalot looking like a right winger

Chong the best I've seen from him. top man!

Class from Greenwood. Exciting times for him.

Mata playing well

Fred looking more comfortable

and a special mention about Mctominay who has looked brilliant since coming on. Dominating with his tackling, positioning and passing.

Josep Dowling

Should stop picking himself to play, call in sick, or just leave without money. We'd all do that, right?
It's not his fault, so booing him is fecking childish.
Who gives a feck how good of a professional he is. He’s shite and knows he’s lucky to be playing for Manchester United, no wonder he acts like a model pro.

lysglimt

Scout
Young has done more offensively in 15 minutes than shaw did for 60. Against tired legs I guess.
Well - Shaw did have the cross which Rashford missed….but I agree that Young has done well

Cathy Ferguson

Pogba oustanding before being subbed. Matic and Martial also showed promise and hunger, more of that please.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Good to see Agoume on for Inter. Fabulous talent, keen to see how he develops there. Pog-lite.