Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Sat 20th July, 12:30 UK time)

DoomSlayer

I guess it's a typical pre-season game - both teams making loads of errors in passing and not being sharp enough in general.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We’re pressing well and working hard but it’s concerning that once we’re in possession we’ve absolutely no attacking cohesion. I mean it all looks a bit spontaneous.

Shark

@NotShark
Pressing has been the best thing in this game, though I don't know if we can apply this over the course of an entire season.
Matic is the weak link though, I feel. He’s ridiculously slow, should be coming off the bench imho.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
They are struggling with our press.

SqueakyWeasel

Not watching the game but reading here that Rashford is greedy again.

I do think he is a good player and happy he stays at the club but he really does need to become more of a teamplayer. Those long range shots he did last season were so annoying too.
It doesn't help that he's playing winger feeding a pretty static Martial in the center

RedDevilRoshi

Nothing is going to get past AWB!

Boy is an absolute tank and has been terrific in the pre-season games. Could be the signing of the season if he carries this form into the season.

LeftyBlaster

We’re pressing well and working hard but it’s concerning that once we’re in possession we’ve absolutely no attacking cohesion. I mean it all looks a bit spontaneous.
Yeah this. I foresee the same problems this coming season with lack of movement and players holding on to the ball for too long while everyone stands still / gets suckered towards the ball instead of making runs.

Fosu-Mens

Rashford still not able to play efficient. Receive the ball then evaluate if he can get a shot of.... then decides what to do.
Lingard only contribution is running.
Matic only contribution is shaking hands with the ref.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
All the better. Shaw was decent last year but we need him to be even better to get to being a top squad. Really hope we can get that CB & CM players right to complement the squad.
Watching this game right now. The real main weakness is our lack of creativity. We've got the running, the pressing, the pace. Pogba is the only one who can do that magic pass to unlock a tight defense and if he gets man marked we're fecked.

Fracture90

I see a lot of effort but not much else tbh. We're pressing and all, but we don't seem to have any idea what to do when their defense is in position.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Apologies for the dumb question, but I've been a bit out of the loop as of late. Where is Lukaku?
Wants to leave, looked set to leave, Inter doesn't want to pay up, but probably will in the end. Supposedly unfit, probably just no point in using him when he isn't going to be here.