Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Sat 20th July, 12:30 UK time)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah this. I foresee the same problems this coming season with lack of movement and players holding on to the ball for too long while everyone stands still / gets suckered towards the ball instead of making runs.
Well at least with hard work and pressing well — we won’t be tearing our hair for the lack effort. It’s a big improvement nevertheless.

KennyBurner

This ref is drunk....they fouled martial and he game them the ball.....now martial kicked the ball out for a corner and he gave a goalkick?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Bruno Fernandes would definitely add something to this team. I don’t want to see Lingard playing in number 10 ever again. He’s dreadful at just about everything.

chb23

The attack is too deep when we counter and we don't know how to properly attack still which means it breaks down before we even get close to their penalty box :/

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It just baffles me that there are so many here that still seemingly rate Matic. He is an absolute passenger. Doesn't press, doesn't dictate play, doesn't win the ball back. And takes 25 touches before passing it.

el3mel

We have zero presence inside the box once the wingers get the ball. Martial needs to get into the box when the ball goes to the flanks.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
A bit more quality on the ball in the 10 position, wonder what it would be like with Gomes