Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Sat 20th July, 12:30 UK time)

VanGaalyTime

Those expecting James to be ready right away were a bit deluded. Guy has a long long way to go.
Definitely. Doesn't seem coordinated on the ball and his passing seems pretty poor. He's the sort of player City or Chelsea would loan for more experience. But apparently we're expecting him to be first team and score 15 goals.

3KDré

Why does no one in our backline know how to run at the back post??

Art

Art the artist
It's his 3rd game. We need to patient with yung Dan. He will come good.

Andersons Dietician

Twice Lindelof in two games has found himself in that position to have a shot and he has passed it off. I know he has a hammer of a right so he should be taking that on.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Easy.. Darmian was MOTM on his debut against Spurs. AWB looks so much more suited to us than Darmian ever did though
Yeah I know it’s early days but AWB was already excellent in the premier league last season. I’m pretty confident that he’s going to be a resounding success for us.

Dazzmondo

Not very impressed by James here. Wasn't involved until last couple mins and then puts in a poor cross and misses with a terrible shot in the space of 30 seconds

Also brilliant run by Lindelof

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
James clearly a lot better with his left foot. But good play from us, final product lacking which I suspect will be a common problem for us this season.

Also Wan Bissaka takes the piss with his tackles :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Definitely. Doesn't seem coordinated on the ball and his passing seems pretty poor. He's the sort of player City or Chelsea would loan for more experience. But apparently we're expecting him to be first team and score 15 goals.
Not sure where you’ve heard that? Ole has said plenty that he’s one for the future, and not expected to make the same contribution as a first teamer.

ClutchHunter

Disclaimer: He's young and its only been one half of one game so far. I'm only speaking to how he's playing today.

James really has been poor so far, I'm not sure I'm seeing the same player as everyone else. His crosses have been aimless, he's routinely run the ball into dead ends and been dispossessed as a result, and that was a free shot at goal he managed to miss.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Defence looks very good, midfield is better than i expected but attack is not so good. Martial not involved much, Rashford always with few touches too much, Lingard is Lingard and i don't think that James is right winger.

But overall pressing is good

Denis79

James is having trouble with nerves... Looks so eager to do well that it's going the opposite way.