Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Barcelona have made a £ 9 mill bid for him, if one can trust the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo.
You think they might want Rojo or Jones, or... as well?

We shall bite their hand off if true
9mil for Darmian (if true, hope so) and you want to bite their hand off? What a horrible person you are! joke

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Is Ole's son playing? Like dad as a youngster, he looks about 14!

prateik

Barcelona have made a £ 9 mill bid for him, if one can trust the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo.
Isn't Mundo Barca's mouthpiece? Madrid have Marca.. barca have a paper too. Not sure if it was MD or AS.. one of those two.

LuessiT

Field seats (near the touch-line) for the United v Inter in Singapore - £250 :lol:
Norway & Singapore are some of the countries with the highest income quota. It's still a money grab, but not as bad as it seems on the first look.

Last edited:

SirAF

Ageist
Norway & Singapore are countries with the highest income quota. It's still a money grab, but not as bad as it seems on the first look.
Yeah, it’s not that bad at all. I happily paid around £100 (plus travel expenses) when United came to Oslo in 2017, it’s not a regular occurence exactly.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Phelan not wearing shorts. If he's not going to in this weather he never will :(

Adcuth

I think that Gomes and Greenwood will prove good additions to the squad this season. Both can win a game for us. Not too sure Garner and Chong are ready yet.
Is a nice game to maybe give them a decent run out. Stick Garner next to Mctominay and give him 60 mins. Gomez deserves a start too.

Rashford​

Martial Gomez Greenwood​

Garner Mctominay​

Shaw Lindelof Tuanzabe AWB

De Gea​

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didn’t Sanchez get injured, again, in the Copa America?
He’s back training now but must not be deemed fit enough to play minutes Yet.

They’ve probably got him doing his own pre season program to catch up.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This will be embarrassing for them. From what I understand this would be their first preseason game?

Alemar

If our guys take it seriously, we can end up with a double digit scoreline.

Bwuk

Not sure what people’s issue is - pre season is about fitness. Results don’t matter.

De Gea
Dalot - Lindelof - Jones - Shaw
McTominay - Pogba
James - Mata - Gomes
Rashford​

I’d guess something like that with wholesale changes at half time.

Web of Bissaka

Other than further fitness training, this is more so a test of mentality.

Let's remember that a big chunk of our players gave shit performances vs many shit teams last season.

We may be seeing (hope not) signs of complacency, stupid overconfidence and bs arrogance in this game.

Things to watch out for:
  • lots of showboating,
  • fooling around at the back,
  • half-assed runnings,
  • lazy pressings.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Other than further fitness training, this is more so a test of mentality.

Let's remember that a big chunk of our players gave shit performances vs many shit teams last season.

We may be seeing (hope not) signs of complacency, stupid overconfidence and bs arrogance in this game.

Things to watch out for:
  • lots of showboating,
  • fooling around at the back,
  • half-assed runnings,
  • lazy pressings.
Highly doubt that would be a problem. Ole was very fast to the touch line in one of the recent games when one of our players did a couple keep ups during a game. Add to the fact that we’re playing in Ole’s hometown he’s going to have 0 tolerance for that

UncleBob

Highly doubt that would be a problem. Ole was very fast to the touch line in one of the recent games when one of our players did a couple keep ups during a game. Add to the fact that we’re playing in Ole’s hometown he’s going to have 0 tolerance for that
No.

Samid

This will be embarrassing for them. From what I understand this would be their first preseason game?
We play from March to December here. They're in the middle of their season.

Add to the fact that we’re playing in Ole’s hometown
The game is in the capital, 400km from Ole's hometown. Capacity is 28k here compared to 4k in his hometown.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
No, no, Ole has this evil Brexit plan about our club, don't you know?
Typical Remoaner.

Ole's one of us -- and his mission is to deliver MUFC with the purpose of uniting and re-energizing our great club and making this club the greatest club on earth. We will be the centre of great transfer deals, unleashing the powers of our commercial arm together with our soccer might to become the greatest soccer club ever by 2050.

#MUGA

Samid

Well she was in Australia, Singapore & Shanghai so you can probably assume she'll be in her home country too for this game.
But she didn't turn up to the presser because there wasn't one. So you assumed wrong.

TRUERED89

But she didn't turn up to the presser because there wasn't one. So you assumed wrong.
She done an interview with 'United Stand' though so she was still at all the matches! So its likely she'll be in Norway too..

Samid

This is Ole's first real test. Let's see if he can do it against the best defence in the league and a team that he has struggled against in the past.

kucingpakman9

What kind of football level should we expect from them. Worse than Perth Glory/Leeds? Or better

Walters_19_MuFc

McT over Fred for me
I agree, but Fred has barely had any minutes and I would personally like to see Fred next to Pogba. So far we have seen the following partnerships:

Matic Pereira
McTominay Pogba
Matic Pogba
McTominay Fred
Matic Fred

With it looking likely that McTominay, Pogba, Matic and Fred will be in the deeper positions, its only right to see what Fred is like as a 6 next to Pogba, in my opinion.

I have no doubt that McTominay/Pogba will be the pivot against Chelsea, though.