Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 12th July, 16:00 UK time)

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Where’s Mount playing, 1 of the CM roles? Big game for Amad, really hope he shines this pre season and then gets game time during the season, I think he’ll be a useful option this year if we keep him.

GL21

Hannibals time to start nailing down his place in the squad

luke511

Why are we STILL doing order number in our line ups :wenger:
It beats a lot of line up reveals still, some of them are a joke. A minute long video doing a player at a time just to leave out the subs bench at the end anyway, P45 worthy.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Amad, I am guessing.
Would be surprised, as I think ten hag wants to see Amad in the position where he'll actually be used for rotation if he is kept. If he plays at 9 then he's definitely gonna go out on loan again IMO.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
A good chance for some of the younger players who are hoping for a loan move to test themselves against a solid Championship side (yes, it felt good to put the scum in their place).

Swedish_Plumber

It beats a lot of line up reveals still, some of them are a joke. A minute long video doing a player at a time just to leave out the subs bench at the end anyway, P45 worthy.
Fair point, those would drive me mad. At least when it’s the regular season I can decipher where everyone’s playing quickly. With preseason high numbers I have no idea :lol:

NotQuiteManc

Such an exciting time of the (pre) season to see who is the next Gibson or Pereira.