Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 12th July, 16:00 UK time)

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Exciting line up.

Be great to see Fernandez and Diallo showing promise in front of Ten Hagg after solid loans.

Bertie Wooster

Pleased to see the four youngsters (apart from Garnacho) that I'm most hopeful for all getting starts - Fernandez, Mainoo, Hannibal, Amad. And excited to see Mount make his first appearance for us.

Unless he's picked up a late injury, then Fred not featuring at all is an interesting development.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
When you order Lindelof, Ten Hag and Casemiro on wish.com...

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Heaton
AWB Varane Martinez Fernandez
Mainoo
Hannibal Mount
Amad Forsun Sancho​

Would be surprised if it's anything but this. Hannibal is pretty Bruno like, mount will be used like this next season, Amad is similar to Antony profile wise and if he's to be kept on, needs to be tested there. Ten Hag has tried Mainoo there a few times and he's the closest to a 6 there. Forsun just plugged in up top as not even the youth teams have a striker.

stu_1992

Strongest possible team to begin then. I'm just hoping we get no injuries and people take their first step to sharpness. A few of the youngsters impressing would be an absolute bonus.

Edwards6

Looking forward to seeing some of the youngsters, hopefully Mainoo has a good pre season and gets more minutes as Casemiro's back up. Would save us a lot of money when you see players like Lavia being valued at £50m

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I feel like previous years it has been free for preseason, but maybe I remember wrong
Nah, I'd wager they get a large part of the MUTV revenue from people subscribing for the pre-season fixtures. Pre-match shows usually are free but the game itself you have to pay