Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

Havak

Pokemon master
Obviously not the best opposition or level of competitiveness yet, but Wan-Bissaka does look like the level of quality we've been striving for. Looks absolutely class.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very careless all of a sudden.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Love how some say Scott playing well, then someone says "has he completed a pass" :lol:

Football is a mad game. Some people see a decent start, others see nothing
Yep, it really is a polarising game. Some people just like to see different things and don't appreciate others.

You can have a striker go all game doing nothing but score 1 tap in and they're brilliant, other's can work hard all game and setup team mates but not score and they're rubbish.

Jordan_mufc

Love how some say Scott playing well, then someone says "has he completed a pass" :lol:

Football is a mad game. Some people see a decent start, others see nothing
:lol::lol:

Some people aren't looking for the right things. Not a criticism of anyone btw.

His positioning, passing and ability to snuff out counter attacks has been spot on so far.

Just needs to continue until the end of the half.

diarm

New kit looks well. If they'd made the Adidas logo the same colour as the crest, it would be first time the Chevy logo looked like it fit.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Yep, it really is a polarising game. Some people just like to see different things and don't appreciate others.

You can have a striker go all game doing nothing but score 1 tap in and they're brilliant, other's can work hard all game and setup team mates but not score and they're rubbish.
I think that also sums up the feelings about Pogba on the caf - there is no inbetween

el3mel

We need to sign a striker ASAP before the end of the window. Lukaku, Rashford and Martial don't strike with any kind of confidence. Yeah I'm starting to think it's the position we have the biggest problems in.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
This is the least manly thing I've ever asked but does the player version of the kit have a curved hem or are they all like that?

Tibs

If given the same chances (chances, playing time and so on) I reckon Greenwood would score more than Rashford.

3KDré

Great ball by Greenwood. Bailly panics on the ball too much.