Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

freeurmind

weak willed
Great run by Bissaka, great ball by Pogba and good from Greenwood getting into the area to finish.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Recording the game as I've got a hairdressers appointment, so really looking forward to seeing this when I get back home.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Brilliant Man Utd

Pressing high up the park and a great ball through from Pogba to AWB with the low ball across met by Greenwood who taps it in
you aren't actually telling me we have a full back who can cross the ball and find a guy wearing the same coloured shirt... I think Gary Neville was the last one

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Something about Wan Bissaka not being able to attack
:lol: typical CAF fashion that people say he can't attack, then does a great assist :D never change. (not saying you personally)

macheda14

MUTV has a unnecessary transition graphic when changing camera angles.. I keep thinking they are going to show a replay of something and it just changes the camera angle.
It’s not MUTV, it’s the Australian broadcasters. They’ve also been lingering on certain zooms for far too long.

Anyway what a goal

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Beautiful team goal.
That pass from Pogba..... Wow!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Couldn't be happier for the lad :D what a filthy pass by Pogba. Oh, Wan-Bissaka assist too!

joedirt87

oh my god my eyes must be deceiving me. a dangerous cross across the 6 yard box that someone actually got on the end of, from the right side.

Tiber

A right back contributing to goals? WTF is this insanity?

PoTMS

So I guess we're going to win the league. Greenwood top goalscorer.