Manchester United vs Liverpool | Match postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Is this going to be cancelled then? Or will Liverpool get the points if we can't play?

Where is our security? I thought the protests were going to be outside the grounds? How can you break into OT like that?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Is this going to be cancelled then? Or will Liverpool get the points if we can't play?

Where is our security? I thought the protests were going to be outside the grounds? How can you break into OT like that?
They are saying at the moment it is going ahead, to be honest if I were a steward, not sure I would fancy my chances against that many.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!

I thin we'll lose the points if this goes on.

Jazz

They are saying at the moment it is going ahead, to be honest if I were a steward, not sure I would fancy my chances against that many.
They should call the police. What is wrong with the employees there?! Call the police and get them to protest outside. This isn't the way to make a point. I really think Ole needs to say something. There's a way to make your views known but this isn't it. It's disruptive for the players as well.

Jazz

Then they need to call the fecking police and Ole needs to say something! No sitting on the fecking fence. Tell to protest elsewhere and get the hell away from the pitch.

talking robot

They should call the police. What is wrong with the employees there?! Call the police and get them to protest outside. This isn't the way to make a point. I really think Ole needs to say something. There's a way to make your views known but this isn't it. It's disruptive for the players as well.
I don't agree with this. Disruption of the status quo is the only way fan pressure will ever be successful in forcing out the Glazers.

Jazz

It would serve us right probably. Sick of people not using their head. This isn't the way to effect change.

Jazz

I don't agree with this. Disruption of the status quo is the only way fan pressure will ever be successful in forcing out the Glazers.
They are disrupting everything! Why should the players etc have to suffer for this? They aren't the fecking owners! You want us to lose points?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
This will not be good news for our players.
They will not be in a calm mood to play this match.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They are disrupting everything! Why should the players etc have to suffer for this? They aren't the fecking owners! You want us to lose points?
You have posters on the forum wanting this. Bigger picture etc. It's ridiculous.

Jazz

You have posters on the forum wanting this. Bigger picture etc. It's ridiculous.
I'm just tired of the toxicity. All other clubs have calmed themselves down and we keep carrying on like this. Instead of being at least strategic we seem to be going for straight disruption even if it disrupts the players etc. who have nothing to do with the shit owners. Sick of it.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I agree.
This is not the way to protest against the Glazers.
We have to protest but not this way.

Jazz

This will not be good news for our players.
They will not be in a calm mood to play this match.
Exactly. This is why I want to know if these are really United fans. They just want to be seen making a point with no consideration of anything or anyone else. We actually need something from this game and don't need to be fecking around looking behind us for top 4.

Red Royal

Sorely this will be at least delayed.... a real threat to the Liverpool team bus if it turns up soon. Much as I dislike Scouse I would not condone anything directed to them. However think this is getting out of hand.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They feel powerless. With remote owners so they take their frustrations on people like Woodward or now being disruptive before a match.
Immature.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Exactly. This is why I want to know if these are really United fans. They just want to be seen making a point with no consideration of anything or anyone else. We actually need something from this game and don't need to be fecking around looking behind us for top 4.
You don't need anything from this game (other than beating Liverpool). A re-arranged fixture won't be welcomed by Ole though.

Protests that don't impact other people generally just get ignored.

This is an important game to see where we are for next season. We need to be consistently beating these mid table teams if we want to challenge for the title.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So, will our fans stop this from happening?
When you have rocket surgeons like this planning on trying to get into the dressing rooms, who fecking knows?

My mate is at the Lowry and he's next to a guy on his phone talkin to somebody at the ground and telling him to get in to the changing rooms before the Liverpool coach arrives. Making the changing rooms no longer covid safe and having the game scrapped

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They feel powerless. With remote owners so they take their frustrations on people like Woodward or now being disruptive before a match.
Immature.
Yeah. I get they need to do something, but to enter the stadium and postponing or this ending up being called-off is stupid.

alsabi

If the match is voided and Liverpool get the three points, that's got to be unique circumstances for a team (City in this case) to mathematically seal the title.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If the match is voided and Liverpool get the three points, that's got to be unique circumstances for a team (City in this case) to mathematically seal the title.
Back to back title winners with a * next to the name :drool:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Oh to hell with them. Wanted the team to go out there today and beat Liverpool.

Roboc7

Game surely won’t go ahead, as a fan it’s disappointing not to be able to watch the game but as someone who wants the Glazers out this is exactly the type of action required.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Game surely won’t go ahead, as a fan it’s disappointing not to be able to watch the game but as someone who wants the Glazers out this is exactly the type of action required.
How will this help get the Glazers out? The only way is £££. They are business people after all. This may just get their backs up and dig in. No billionaire/s will want to be seen bullied out of their own club.
What next? Burn down OT?

Status
Not open for further replies.