Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
If there's one tournament I have always dreamed about Man Utd winning, its the Bangkok Century Cup and this simply won't happen with EtH. Need to get a manager with more nuance and flair in. Not enough rabonas from our team out there, haven't seen one McGeady spin yet...where are these new ideas we were promised?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fred is still Fred
There's only so much better coaching can do. Players have ceilings, Fred's hit his and its a long way short of being worth £50m.

C'est la vie. I'm not going to hate him for being what he is. I'm going to hate Man Utd for buying him when they could've got a proper replacement for Carrick.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Are we playing at Anfield or has Liverpool support in Thailand just completely overtaken Man Utd? Crowd seem to be overwhelmingly cheering scousers.
Nah they're all neutrals who don't want us to kill the game this early

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fellas, I think Fred and McTominay might not be good enough.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Meltdowns 8 minutes into the first pre season friendly... Completely normal behaviour.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
At least we’re running

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Are we playing at Anfield or has Liverpool support in Thailand just completely overtaken Man Utd? Crowd seem to be overwhelmingly cheering scousers.
It wasn't a sell-out and scousers pretty good at breaking into places, so numbers are fudged

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Maybe they’re just cheering when someone makes a good play.

big rons sovereign

If none of our squad take this opportunity to slam firmino or Henderson in the face I'm gonna be very disappointed.

R'hllor

My stream is 4 min late, the way how you were talking about Fred, thought we conceded you bunch of muppets.