Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

NLunited

Thank you pool.

Line up would look great with FdJ instead of McT don‘t you think?

BarstoolProphet

Instead of playing right next to each other, Fred and McT seems to switch between the deep and offensive midfield role.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Our midfield is our midfield. The front 3 are looking better -- pressing/lively and interchanging positions.

Betson

Livescore had it 1 - 0 to Liverpool , some turnaround , ETH working miracles already.

Chief123

I know it’s early and premature but the patterns of play look tasty already. Martial and Rashford seem to actually getting their head down.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
I mean, it’s only 15 minutes, but the football is already miles better. The question becomes can we keep it going for the full 90 or will it be the usual 20 minutes of awesome, 70 minutes of shite?
So far, it’s good!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Hitting the outside of the net is a major improvement for Rashford. You’ve got to bother to shoot to manage that. Let’s go!

LARulz

Our defending is still mental. Where was Varane in that counter attack?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Chaotic defending from Man Utd? Some things change. Some things stay the same... :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Constant snide comments? Bitter and obsessed but pretend you aren’t? And then deluded comments like this that ‘clearly’ need calling out but then you get all butt-hurt and insulting whenever anyone does?
Eh? No idea what you’re referring to with this