Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Bailly looked like a made up Winning Eleven player when you decided to give him 99 on all stats including goal keeping.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ref don't blow up there it could have been 5 :lol:

Tiber

Our transformation to 2010s Arsenal really is complete now. Emirates Cup was always the peak of their season

Great result, happy with the performances from players like Sancho, Martial, Zidane and Bailly. Will give a lot of confidence to some of the youngsters how they performed against Liverpool's strongest players. Onwards and upwards.

AndySmith1990

In all seriousness it was a good run out and there were some positives, but it's pointless reading too much into a preseason match. It's just good for fitness and for ETH to assess how they're adapting to his instructions

Laurencio

A very good pre season match. Liverpool made far too many mistakes and are clearly not ready for the premiership just yet though.

The last goal was class. Bailly breaking through, combining with Pellistri and a perfect unselfish pass from Diallo.

Good start, and looking forward to see how we develop through the pre-season.

Rustyspider13

I'd have been happy with a clean sheet in the last 30 mins, but to have scored a goal is fantastic. Iqbal and Savage impressed me, they both have the calmness needed to play in midfield; Iqbal looks to have a bit more skill and more likely to make it. I really wish Bailly wasn't a sicknote, he's amazing to watch and made Nunez look average. Good start.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Of course it's on the midfield. That, and how the team works collectively in possession. Did you think we have trouble playing out because our CBs can't pass?
We were leaking goals because he can't defend well. And that is what is most important