g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Let the discussion begin...

Thomas#7

This isn't a friendly. There can be no friendly between us and them. I hope we destroy them.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The time shown should be in your local area. If you're in UK, it's 1am Tuesday morning (i.e. late on Monday night).

In the USA, it's on Monday evening.

Jaxa

1am though :mad:

Still I can't not stay up to see us twat the scousers after all there shit talking from last season

swissgenius

e: That's not true, sorry. Thought Olympiakos would still be a candidate.

So let's bring 'em on, their defense doesn't look scary at all, there's a good chance LVG starts his United career with 5 wins in a row.

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The scouse are in for a battering.

manufanatic

"crazy"
Woops! Got that date wrong. Should be correct now?
No worries mate. I can't believe I've been on this forum for 15 years Niall. one of the old guard.. I will be there so I hope we play well but I believe Liverpool will have the upper hand. Will see

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Meh, not a fan of playing other PL teams in pre season.

Irish-Red-7

This adds so much spice to a "friendly".. Big traditional rivalry in the states and will be great for the American fans who get to see it live.

For the record, I think we will get them quite comfortably to be honest.. Would go for a 2 or 3 nil.

The Red Thinker

I'm worried about how much training we can do for this match. Almost nothing I'd say. They'd have to fly out today, so that they can get a good day's training in tomorrow at the very least.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
No worries mate. I can't believe I've been on this forum for 15 years Niall. one of the old guard.. I will be there so I hope we play well but I believe Liverpool will have the upper hand. Will see
Wow, the manufanatic! :eek:

You're absolutely one of the few old guard still around who signed up in 1999 when the forum first came about. Time flies. I was just a kid when I created this place. Now I'm an old man with grey/white hair and offspring!

Devil may care

I've gotta be honest, I am not really sure how these bracket's work as I've only watched our games. Facing Liverpool this soon is not ideal IMO but should be exciting and give LvG his first taste of what he can expect in the two biggest games of the season.

swissgenius

I thought it was bang on for the scouser
Of course it is, thought somehow Olympiakos had one more point than Pool.

I like that pre-season competition very much, rather than facing some Chinese All-Stars. Can't wait to watch LVG destroying them for the first time ;)

manufanatic

"crazy"
Wow, the manufanatic! :eek:

You're absolutely one of the few old guard still around who signed up in 1999 when the forum first came about. Time flies. I was just a kid when I created this place. Now I'm an old man with grey/white hair and offspring!
I hear u.. Been through cancer and a stroke during this time and raising my kids and retiring less hair but still have my passion for the team. This forum has been a god send to me over the years although no one believe a citizen of the colonies knows anything about football. Hopefully we will show up n Monday but it's going to be hot and humid so it might be a walk about game.

FromTheBench

Liverpool seem to be resting more players so should be bit fresher than us.

Need to win it though.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
THIS IS ON SKY SPORTS 1!! Thank The Lord, I think I'm about done with MUTV.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pre-season and all that but I'm well up for this.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Well Liverpool dosent have to play anyone tonight there in so I think they will rest players
Only if you prioritise the result over squad preparation which isn't really the point of preseason.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Don't get too excited.. Trevor Francis provides the expert analysis on Sky with Alan Curbishley as commentator.. :lol:
I know, but it's still tonnes better than MUTV with it's volume and out of sync sound issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.