Fri, 4 February 2022 @ 8:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
    Can we get Alvaro and Shoretire added to Lineup prediction?

And remove you know who for the time being?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
    Only real decisions feel like Pogba v Fred and Elanga v Sancho. I guess you played Pogba further forward too.

Don't think Henderson will get the nod given all the uncertainty.

Lewnited

So with no Martial, Donny, Lingard, Amad Cavani or Greenwood what do we actually have on the bench?

choccy77

Look forward to slamming the door on Lingard and Cavani in the summer. Neither help themselves.
    Well Cavani only arrived last night from South America so wasn't playing tomorrow anyhow, so it's fine in this regard.

But Jesse just needs to bugger off.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
    I didn't realise we gave our players a holiday allowance for when they don't feel like playing. Ridiculous.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
    So with no Martial, Donny, Lingard, Amad Cavani or Greenwood what do we actually have on the bench?
    Youngsters! I expect Mejbri to feature in second half of the season from the bench a lot. Shoretire may not be ready for top flight football.

red4ever 79

Are there any other players in our squad who can get away with this?
    it's ridiculous isnt it. Cavani asks for an extra 2 days off, Jessie wants to stay home and mope.

The sooner we purge all the bluffers out the better. Thankfully both of these are out of contract in the summer. However, knowing our board they will probably both get extensions

Gandalf

No major issue with the Cavani situation, he played mid week and got no winter break and we are in trouble if we can't get past Boro without him. It would have been stupid to play him anyway. Jesse is another thing entirely. Not played for weeks, holiday in Dubai and now needs time off. I was not that bothered about him leaving on a free as it is fair enough for players to put their interests first but his behaviour this season has really left a sour taste and he is trashing his reputation with the fans on the way out of the door.

red4ever 79

No major issue with the Cavani situation, he played mid week and got no winter break and we are in trouble if we can't get past Boro without him. It would have been stupid to play him anyway. Jesse is another thing entirely. Not played for weeks, holiday in Dubai and now needs time off. I was not that bothered about him leaving on a free as it is fair enough for players to put their interests first but his behaviour this season has really left a sour taste and he is trashing his reputation with the fans on the way out of the door.
    Bless him. I guess making 14 club appearences in 6 months for Utd is too much for him

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
    Stevenage
    I don't mind the Cavani thing as much as his behaviour is good, manager has approved and he tries his best for us when on the pitch, Lingard posts pictures of other teams shirts, only decided half way through Jan he wanted to even leave and now wants a holiday after we said we didn't want to sell him and he has to live up to his word of the contract he signed? No words.

slored1

Based on Ralph's comments I think we'll go:
    Henderson
    Dalot - Varane - Maguire - Shaw
    McTominay - Matić
    Sancho - Bruno - Rashford
    Ronaldo

Pogba, Elanga off the bench.

Gandalf

Bless him. I guess making 14 club appearences in 6 months for Utd is too much for him
    He has not been on holiday though has he? He has been training and working on fitness with the rest of the squad since the season began and when most of the squad just got a week off he was playing WC qualifiers. He asked for 2 days off to visit family as he is in his home country, what a terrible human being.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
    Lingard's move was obviously stopped because of the Greenwood situation.
    For him to sulk while being paid is as unprofessional as you can get.
    We do not need players like this.
    I have no issue with Cavani.
    He always gives his all.

Belisarius

He has not been on holiday though has he? He has been training and working on fitness with the rest of the squad since the season began and when most of the squad just got a week off he was playing WC qualifiers. He asked for 2 days off to visit family as he is in his home country, what a terrible human being.
    Quite right. Cavani's home is the other side of the world. He doesn't get back there very often and this trip he's been with the national team and after his last game wants a couple of days to visit his parents, friends and siblings. Because he played on Wednesday, even if he travelled right after the game the jet-lag would likely have kept him out of the Middlesborough game. He also asked the manager well ahead of time so it wouldn't come as a surprise. I don't see any problem at all with this.

Jesse on the other hand....

Red Royal

Lingard's move was obviously stopped because of the Greenwood situation.
    For him to sulk while being paid is as unprofessional as you can get.
    We do not need players like this.
    I have no issue with Cavani.
    He always gives his all.
    Possibly also puts off any prospective new employees. Surely he should want to use every opportunity to impress between now and May.

red4ever 79

I didnt say he had been on holiday? I didnt say he was a terrible human being. Making stuff up again.

Gandalf

I didnt say he had been on holiday? I didnt say he was a terrible human being. Making stuff up again.
    Where was I quoting you saying those things? You seem a touch paranoid. You criticized him asking for 2 days off so I pointed out that unlike most of the first team squad he has not just had a weeks holiday and clearly the terrible human being comment was sarcasm. Hilarious that you turtle up and go all defensive over a post like that.

Hughie77

Expecting, a few young ones in on Friday I would say. But hope he plays a strong side to start . Then bring them on. I think it's 5 subs as well?

Jam

Going to be cutting it fine with leaving work tomorrow so I'm guessing my usual parking spots near the Quays will be no good, any recommendations for anywhere to park arriving between 7:30-8:00?

James35

Despite the absolute shit show the club is, I’m very confident about tonight’s game for some reason.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
    Totally forgot this was on today! Good to see United back in action after almost 2 weeks

Ixion

Despite the absolute shit show the club is, I’m very confident about tonight’s game for some reason.
    We're at home to a Championship side if you want to put your finger on it

Levenstein

——————De Gea

Dalot - Varane - Jones - Shaw

Bruno—-—-Matić——Pogba

Sancho Ronaldo - Elanga

James35

We're at home to a Championship side if you want to put your finger on it
    Yeah that should be a no brainer but we often make the worst teams look like prime Barcelona. I just have a feeling we will click tonight despite all the drama around the club.

Swarup

——————De Gea

Dalot - Varane - Jones - Shaw

Bruno—-—-Matić——Pogba

Sancho Ronaldo - Elanga
    Is Pogba back? Bruno, Ronaldo for FA cup against Borough? Hmm Strong start and sub young ones I suppose.

wolvored

Regardless who we have or haven't got to pick from, if we don't win this by at least 2 clear goals, then we might as well pack it in as a football club. We should go all out to win this cup.

Telsim

We are going to trample them. Go all out, none of that "cup line-up".

Levenstein

Is Pogba back? Bruno, Ronaldo for FA cup against Borough? Hmm Strong start and sub young ones I suppose.
    Pogba is in starting line up 99%

We need to start dominating teams - and game like this is a good way to start.

Players have had some time off and we should go out with our strongest team and just move to the next round. If game is put to bed early, then youngsters in.

4-0 United

Swarup

Boro are the ultimate game raising bellends against us. We’ve lost some shockers to them, including the game which led to Roy Keane’s infamous MUTV interview
    Ohh my u reminded me that 05 incident- "It is poor defending. Just because you are paid £120,000 a week and play well for 20 minutes against Tottenham you think you are a superstar." Keno on Rio for conceding the pen.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Staff
    Googled Boro manager, saw Chris Wilder and went oh for fecks sake.

Won't be an easy game. They'll be up for it.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
    Going to be cutting it fine with leaving work tomorrow so I'm guessing my usual parking spots near the Quays will be no good, any recommendations for anywhere to park arriving between 7:30-8:00?
    The emptihad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 214 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Middlesbrough win