Manchester United vs Perth Glory (Sat 13th July, 12:00 UK time)

Andersons Dietician

Quite like what Martial has been up to playing upfront. Purposeful runs, hold up play, linking play probably still needs to up the intensity but given its pre-season hopefully signs of more to come from him.

James is kind of showing what Martial should have been about on the left. He’s always offering for the ball over the top.

hubbuh

How on earth does co-commentator know the career history of Perth Glory's Shane Lowry but doesn't know that United stalwart and longtime captain Valencia has left the club?!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How on earth does co-commentator know the career history of Perth Glory's Shane Lowry but doesn't know that United stalwart and longtime captain Valencia has left the club?!
He’s got notes given to him

DoomSlayer

For a first friendly of the tour, I'm pleased with the intensity. The rest will be judged further into the pre-season.

Adam-Utd

Are some Aussies signing YAWN?? Dickheads

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Probably because they've done some research on a team they know nothing about but didn't bother for the team they do.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
James is going to be a starter this season, which tells you just how badly we’ve lacked anyone remotely direct. We’ve been slow, predictable and lethargic for way too long.

Riz

It’s so infuriating to watch our centre backs (no matter who they are) always pass along the line giving the opposition time to set themselves.

Just then Jones (LCB) had the ball and Dalot was screaming in plenty of space on the right touchline but instead of just fizzing it across to him it had to go via Tuanzebe. Every single time.

Dante

Average bang
James' touch and balance are both excellent. He's shown some decent vision as well, so far.

cj_sparky

MUTV site is awful, haven't sent me a password reset in over 20 mins :mad:

How we looking?

el3mel

I hope we switch James to the right at some point. Want to see how he'll do there. So far he has been good on the left, but entering the season with him on the left and Lingard/Mata on the right will mean we solved nothing.

Try him on the right a little bit.

Adam-Utd

That work rate from James! It’ll definitely be infectious

RedDevilRoshi

20 mins into the game so far and I’m liking what I’m seeing. The high press is just so refreshing to see.

Oh I hope James is alright there! Been a standout!