Manchester United vs Perth Glory (Sat 13th July, 12:00 UK time)

Bestietom

Gomes wanting to be involved all the time, No nerves with this guy. Would like to see him as number 10

Superden

i havent posted for a while, but just had to here. some of the criticism / abuse aimed at especially the younger players in what is the 1st pre season friendly...good grief.

Fracture90

My boi Greenwood lacks a bit of luck. Hopefully the luck will find him regularly starting from 8th of August.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
You've clearly never watched Greenwood at underage level if you think he can't finish
He can finish at that level. Not at this one yet. It's not an attack on him. Just a fact, as of right now. I quite like him. He's rushing.

Ranchero

I like the Gomes role of playing left and drifting centrally. Always inventive and tricky.

Hammondo

I understand this, but we had Matic next to him. Get a dynamic ball winner next to him and it works. He does this for France. That said they do play Matuidi on the left. We'll see...
Yea but international is a lower level. Basically he played no good opposition when compared to club standards.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
:lol:

Hopefully he can stay injury free this season and build some momentum. He's got the tools and I love his crisp forward passing.
I think I hated this team so much by the end of last season I’ve actually began to like them again :lol:
I’ll give anyone a chance of support now

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Wan bissaka has such a Strange running style. He seems to run leaning forwards.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Has there been a rule change on goal kicks? Keeper passed it to his full back well inside the box there.

Hughie77

AWB , looks the business, just what was needed. I missed 1st half how did D, James do?