Manchester United vs Perth Glory (Sat 13th July, 12:00 UK time)

JoaquinJoaquin

Think Chong is more nervous, he needs regular minutes to build confidence with less expectations of him. A loan would be great.

Gomes and Greenwood are ready
Chong won't make it at United from everything I've seen of him so far. I'm optimistic about Greenwood though.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Mason Greenwood is our version of Vinicius Jr. Can't finish, does everything else well.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Dunno guys, this Pogba lad seems rather good. Not sure we should be looking to get rid :/

KristianMackle

That was Mason's weak foot to be fair but I'm more excited watching Santi Gomes! Why isnt he already in first team??

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Angel Gomes is so exciting.

Loving the way Ole has us set up. Pressing formation still needs work as some players are slow to react when we do decide to press.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Chong won't make it at United from everything I've seen of him so far. I'm optimistic about Greenwood though.
Bit early to write him off now I think, I agree he’s not as far as Greenwood and Gomes, but everyone develops differently.
He needs to play regularly at a higher level though so he can learn to handle the pace and aggression - and only a loan will provide that

izec

Gomes working hard on and off the ball. Boy wants to impress, and he did so far, looks the best player on the pitch technically