Wed, 24 April 2024 @ 8:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dobba

my guess is kane and halaand would struggle if no one passed to them
    Look at Haaland in every big game when he doesn't get the ball cut back to him six yards out. If the best forward in the league goes missing, despite being surrounded by an all-star cast, why are we pretending to be surprised this guy does the same when surrounded by players who refuse to pass the ball at all, never mind to him.

didz

Good half. Moved the ball well, sexy triangles everywhere, chances being created for fun.

Garnacho's shot selection improving would put us out of sight. Hojlund could also do with gambling more. You notice that he tends to just stand still until after the crucial bounce. Top strikers follow their teammates' shots in and take a chance that a defender might make a mistake. Hopefully he gets there.

Yes they're a bad team but guess what? So are we. The chaos ball isn't happening and we're establishing control in a Premier League match. This is a positive step, at long last.

sepulturite

Not any grammar, I am just triggered how internet in general constantly mixes "Your/you're", it is not that hard to get it right, and I will always point that shit out.

And no, I have no love for ETH, I want him gone, and I wish him all the best after. I am just going after extreme posts about him and any of our players, I am tired of that clown fiesta and I will keep moaning about it. So no, I am in no ETH cult like you so want to believe I am, I am just in "anti-clown" cult. Criticism is fine, clown fiesta will be pointed out.
    Ah so your just an ass then by going after people's grammar then? Good to know. Shows exactly the type of personality you have in real life, the type of person I avoid like the plague.

And forgive me if I don't believe anything you typed in your last paragraph, your ridiculous posts speak for themselves.

moodyred

If we do take the lead, I wonder if Garnacho and Mainoo will be subbed again

Woziak

Nothing to write home about :lol: I mean it’s as good as we’ve been in a long time in a 1st half
    Yet we are drawing 1-1 with one of the worst team in PL history, look let’s not moan for moaning sake not when you’ve got an £80m Brazilian inverted striker and £70m CF you should put a team like this to the sword, let’s hope for a more clinical second half but this game could be 1-2,2-2 or maybe we win our first game in 8, 3-2,

Garnacho a huge talent but he should be warning the bench with Ramus while United have two elite experienced players in those two positions. They would develop better with less pressure and do more against tired defenders.
    Like Ragnick said the club needs open heart surgery?

Let’s just pray finally for a clinical second half performance where we take 2 or 3 chances.

90 + 5min

We just seem to complicate things. Every game. Instead of leading 4-0 we got one against. From nothing. Ten Hag can be blamed for some things but our players are just. I don’t have words anymore.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
    Fan mentality :lol: cringe.
    What's pathetic is that post
    You should create a shite players cheerleading club.

If he's not good enough, calling him out is completely fair. I thought it was initial adjustment but he's not really improved all season. Compare this to Martial who started on fire and was a couple of years younger.

If people think this guy is a starter for United, you have another thing coming. Then again, I think we should try him on the wing because he certainly doesn't have the movement of a centre forward.

PSV

You had two same crosses in few minutes. Maguire attacked the ball, Hojlund waited for the ball (and defender cleared it).
    Pretty much this. Hojlund is one of the worst duelers (as a striker anyway) we've ever had at the club. Can't see him making it.

Nogbadthebad

We are drawing to the worst team to visit old trafford this year, and very likely this decade.

If you are happy with that, you have accepted a fall in standards akin to david beckham swapping posh spice for pauline quirke.

evil_geko

Ah so your just an ass then by going after people's grammar then? Good to know. Shows exactly the type of personality you have in real life, the type of person I avoid like the plague.

And forgive me if I don't believe anything you typed in your last paragraph, your ridiculous posts speak for themselves.
    Sure, avoid everything I said and keep your head in the sand, very easy, you know my whole personality based on few posts, that is amazing. I also avoid people like you that think they know everyone and everything and choose the easy way out always. Get off your fecking high horse and look in the mirror.

3KDré

Nothing to write home about :lol: I mean it’s as good as we’ve been in a long time in a 1st half
    I’m shocked at what I’m reading on Twitter and comments like this.

We’ve been terrible. This is the worst defence in PL history. The standards are way, way too low.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
    Say what you want about his defensive game but when Eriksen plays we always have ball possession and control. At least against weaker teams.

sepulturite

It is also striking how much more controlled Casemiro's passing has been in these 2 games at CB, instead of humping everything over the top he is playing a tidier game.

Mainoo wouldn't have the passing range of Eriksen in deep midfield yet, that will be something he will need to develop.
    Yeh I agree, Casemiro has been playing way to far forward when he's been in midfield all season, ironically his passing is now better while at CB like you said.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Staff
    Watching AWB in a game like this feels like a punishment.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
    They've completed 61 passes. That had to be a record against us.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

If he's not good enough, calling him out is completely fair. I thought it was initial adjustment but he's not really improved all season. Compare this to Martial who started on fire and was a couple of years younger.

If people think this guy is a starter for United, you have another thing coming. Then again, I think we should try him on the wing because he certainly doesn't have the movement of a centre forward.
    You’re reading way too much into my comment. I’m laughing at the mentality part.

saik

:lol:

Man this shit is pathetic. Are you his bloody mom? He's been playing like Bambi on ice all season in the PL except those couple of games where he stumbled to a couple of goals.

Some of you have a mentality that's well suited to Forest Green but certainly not United
    Sure mate. Don't be here calling for any more of youngsters like those I mentioned to start because they sure as hell are not ready.

Bambi on ice all season? Must have missed some of the goals he already scored for us. He's young, he is going to be inconsistent but the way some of you lot go on about him make him seem like a lottery winner playing for us.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    Everyone criticising Hojilund: he'd do a much better job with another striker next to or just ahead of him. I think he's going to be good but he's not the best at being the lone striker. 4-4-2 might suit him better or a variation of that 4-4-1-1 4-3-1-2.

At least the lad works hard, tries, is passionate and clearly wants to be playing for us. can't say that about too many of them these days

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
    We are drawing to the worst team to visit old trafford this year, and very likely this decade.

If you are happy with that, you have accepted a fall in standards akin to david beckham swapping posh spice for pauline quirke.
    It’s half time. :lol:

Lyng

Oh ffs Martial again? Where is he now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Bruno Fernandes image Bruno Fernandes 91% of 182 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

5.9 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 166 ratings.