Manchester United vs. West Ham United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Changed

weso26
Rooney just oozes class. He controls absolutely everything. It's crazy that Ferguson wanted him out imo.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Haha @ the commentator: Just shows what Manchester United are missing there in midfield, they don't have a Rooney there.

Duafc

Village Lemon
I wonder does Morrison look at Adnan and realise just how much of massive opportunity he fecked up.

LARulz

Apart from the fact that he throws in the most pointless step overs ever, strings half a dozen together, does them in slow motion, and just runs straight afterwards, without changing direction or throwing the defender off balance. Absolute shite.

Never said he was a good winger, just a winger.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
We allowed one shot on target - and that was Buttner's brain fart. Brilliant stuff from Smalling and Evans.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good performance today. Result never really looked in doubt as we controlled the game start to finish. West ham were rather rubbish, just looking to lump it into the box every time. Only downside was Buttner totally switching off and throwing the clean sheet away. And hopefully nothing serious with Welbeck

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good win, disappointing it only finished 3-1. Buttner needs to be sold as soon as possible, he's awful. There's actually nothing good about him. Januzaj was class, same win Rooney, and the whole defence until the sub. Valencia is so wasteful though.

Varun

Staff
I hate seeing Rooney play so deep...

huh? One of the biggest reasons we've looked better off late. No coincidence our last 2 superb performances in the league have coincided with him playing as deep as a 3rd midfielder. Like it or not, with our current CM options, we cannot go into a game with just 2 CMs.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Stealing a living? That's bullshit.
Buttner is most definitely stealing a living. He's useless and wouldn't cut it as a left back anywhere. He's just pure shit. Amazing that fergie signed him, even more amazing that moyes thinks he's anywhere close to good enough. E sooner he's gone, the better. He's one of those that I'd rather we released him from his contract and pay the price then have to sit through another one of his performances.

Duafc

Village Lemon
I wonder if you look at Morrison and understand just how he has turned his life around

Interesting.

But, no, He had it all and really has no excuse for his actions thus far in his career imo - I've really enjoyed seeing him do well at West Ham, I just wonder if he feels gargantuan regret.

paceme

Golly Gilmore
“What’s the matter, lager boy, scared you might ta
Buttner is most definitely stealing a living. He's useless and wouldn't cut it as a left back anywhere. He's just pure shit. Amazing that fergie signed him, even more amazing that moyes thinks he's anywhere close to good enough. E sooner he's gone, the better. He's one of those that I'd rather we released him from his contract and pay the price then have to sit through another one of his performances.
:lol: you don't half talk some hysterical shite. A player is either amazing or shite with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.