g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Marcel Sabitzer | Do not use for player performance chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteBoredom

I liked the look of Sabitzer, good on the ball, eye for a quick defense splitter, good shot. He got injured before he really hit top form. If we could sign him for a nominal fee, I’d be for it. Fred has to go. Beek might actually look decent in a real EtH side, do t know if we’ll find out. Sabitzer is good backup.
He was injured for 2 months out of a 5 months loan, that’s not being a good back up, availability is the best ability and all that.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Really dont know what happened to him and Weghorst. No goodbye, no announcement, nothing.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
What was the point in this? You’ll gain absolutely nothing pummelling a side clearly nowhere near the same level. It won’t really build fitness levels either as I imagine they’d have been permanently camped in the oppositions final third the entire game.
If they have a difficult game the players will have a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.