March madness 2014

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
*tags everyone to remind them to fill out their brackets*

*forgets to fill out bracket*

/Eboue

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
lol Eboue, I think it wouldn't have made a whole lot of difference if you remembered to fill our your ESPN bracket..

By the way, ESPN should never allow the other players to see whom you picked. My plan is totally busted now, and next year everybody will be using it.. I'm not taking part next year.

P.S. 60-59, feck offfffff!

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Good riddance to those guys. I called them losing in the first round in January. No defense, no post presence, and no leadership on the floor. I still have no idea why they were projected top 5, since most of that was obvious then.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Please tell me the last mid major team to win the tourney.
I thought it was clear. I'm not that much into college basketball. I enjoyed watching it several years ago (without following the whole thing, just trying to watch what I can catch), but have no idea which teams are good and which are not.

I did hear though that Michigan are tipped to win it all this year, but decided to go with a single and simple "plan". Either way, I can't do worse than Eboue in the end, can I? :D

By the way, are you sirsidarthur?

EDIT: Ah I assume that would be Sir Matt.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
:D

Bye-bye Duke.

I hope we don't be the first ever #1 seed to lose in the first round.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I thought it was clear. I'm not that much into college basketball. I enjoyed watching it several years ago (without following the whole thing, just trying to watch what I can catch), but have no idea which teams are good and which are not.

I did hear though that Michigan are tipped to win it all this year, but decided to go with a single and simple "plan". Either way, I can't do worse than Eboue in the end, can I? :D

By the way, are you sirsidarthur?

EDIT: Ah I assume that would be Sir Matt.
I can't keep most people's comments separated in my head, you all blend together!

It sure would be an amazing story if Wichita did win, anything is possible in march.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
It also has the greatest college basketball game of all time in it.

Specifically 1992 Elite Eight.