Marco Reus

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Super player when fit, can't believe he's 27 now, shame his best years are being ravaged by injuries.

Vilev

I think he is done as top player. Even when fit in the last season or two he plays well enough, but never on the level he was when Dortmund made it to CL final and certainly not on the level most of fans were hoping he would be in 2015 or 2016 if he managed to progress. Shame of course as he has bags of skill.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
According to TM's database he missed 6 league games this season and two of those were due to him being rested (before the Bayern return leg and before the cup semi).
He's not as dominant as he used to be but imho that's also because the stylistic change from Klopp to Tuchel. The former's more chaotic style suited him a lot better.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He and gundogan are probably the unluckiest guys having to miss two major tournaments in a row.
Again, it's nothing compared to their compatriot Badstuber. Van Gaal said that he will always play for his team while fit. Heynckes also made him a starter for his famous treble-winning team. Pep shouted on camera that he loves him... 2 cruciate ligament injuries, a muscle tear, and now a broken ankle to go with it. And a dead man's transplant in his knee.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Ah feck sake. That's a huge blow for Dortmund's aspirations next season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Does he ever play?
The weirdest part is that when he does play, it's like he never left. His form, touch and general play are of similar (great) quality each time.

The stresses and strains of Klopp's style brought such joy at the time but continue to plague him. Jurgen isn't to blame but the conditioning required in that era is equally acccountable with bad luck etc for his conditioning thereafter. His body has never been the same since the first major breakdown at the end of the 13/14 campaign - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marco-reus/verletzungen/spieler/35207

darioterios

The weirdest part is that when he does play, it's like he never left. His form, touch and general play are of similar (great) quality each time.
makes it so frustrating thinking where he could be right now without the injuries:(:(:(

arthurka

Feck me.. This is so sad on his day he is unplayable, sadly his day is every other year.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Huh? I thought it was only 6-8 weeks out according to Bild.

darioterios

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
At least he won his first trophy in that match, that's progress in comparison to injuries without any silverware for comfort.

Jokes aside, he's a poor bastard. Probably going the way of the Badstuber soon.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The German Harry Kane? Apart from a couple of German cups he has achieved nothing.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The German Harry Kane? Apart from a couple of German cups he has achieved nothing.
Kane has at least captained the national team and is on course to be record Prem scorer. Reus just isn't that good.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Kane has at least captained the national team and is on course to be record Prem scorer. Reus just isn't that good.
At his peak, before injuries, he was that very good. Isn't now obviously but he's much younger than Kane as well. Deserves a league title for staying with Dortmund and not wanting out.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Reus has 2x DFL Pokal cups + (I think) a league title. Which is more trophies than Kane no?
Assuming Kane has a grand total of zero

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
At his peak, before injuries, he was that very good. Isn't now obviously but he's much younger than Kane as well. Deserves a league title for staying with Dortmund and not wanting out.
He's 4 years older than Kane?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Watch Reus in 2012-2014. He was fantastic. Injuries hurt his career.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah amended to "I think".
So he has 2x DFL Pokals.

That's more than Kane. He actually has won something.
I mean I said in the post you originally quoted that he has won the German cup.