5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He looks slightly injured to me. There's no way he's not up for the match.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I just never think he's as good at beating a man as people claim. For me he only does it because of his pace, whereas martial has some genuine trickery in beating a player.

He's looking like little more than a pace merchant so far. Get him off.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
People say he is nailed on to make it as a world class player, or compare him to Ronaldo.. I am sorry but I don't see it. Easily could go either way and he doesn't make it here, he has to really tighten up on all aspects of his game as when he is on it, he can be brilliant but more often than not this season his bottom level is atrocious.

Red Stone

The worst player on a pitch he shares with Fellaini and Rooney. Sad state of affairs.

Drainy

People say he is nailed on to make it as a world class player, or compare him to Ronaldo.. I am sorry but I don't see it. Easily could go either way and he doesn't make it here, he has to really tighten up on all aspects of his game as when he is on it, he can be brilliant but more often than not this season his bottom level is atrocious.
He is 19

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I'm not sure anyone's ever compared him to Ronaldo. We all have high hopes for him but most can recognise his current limitations/deficiencies.

ReallyUSA

He's a child

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The age isn't a factor when his bottom level is that bad. It is unforgivable. I'm not saying he is shit, just saying people need to be careful assuming he will 100% make it because I don't see it as an absolute certainty.

Nuts

How DARE he not be world class every week???

FromTheBench

Pogbas bottom level and that too in some big games has been worse for us if anything and we paid a world record fee for him.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Pogbas bottom level and that too in some big games has been worse for us if anything and we paid a world record fee for him.
Disagree. Pogba might be woeful in games, but you wouldn't watch him even in a bad game and think he should play in the championship.. you would just think he is overrated/overpriced. Only game where Pogba was championship quality was the game against Liverpool when his head totally went.. but no way has he been like Rashford.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Probably his worst game, but that's why you have a squad. On another day someone else will play poorly and he'll take over from them

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
At his frustrating worse. Trying to do too much but constantly overrunning the ball or losing it in his feet. Some poor final balls as well.

ti vu

Nani esque off day performance. There is no questioning his talent, but he didn't use it well for this game. His last few goals seemed to get into his head and instead of trying to pass to his teammate, he tried to score himself and made a mess of thing. This game he was freed from the responsibility to track back all the time, yet didn't make enough of this favor on the other end...

Bwuk

Really poor today. Tries too hard imo.

I do wonder whether the fact he isn't an assured starter is knocking his confidence. Under LvG after he broke through when fit he started, and that was his best run of form. I think similar with Martial, both the type of player who has to play every week to build confidence.

el3mel

Had a nightmare. Stop dribbling and being selfish every ball ffs. There's option called passing.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
His decision making is awful. Needs to release the ball earlier. He should play coming off the bench for the next game or two.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If he can't beat his man for pace, he reverts to some poor decision making habits. Needs to improve his close control and beat defenders from stand still positions.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
The lad had a good game. Of all our wide men he had a better game today.

luke511

The way he swings his leg to kick the ball always seems to be really lazy looking and sloppy whenever he has a bad game.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He looked like his mind was elsewhere for the whole game. Just wasn't up to it today at all, probably the worst I've seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.