Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Brilliant on the counter. Overall a good performance but still wasteful with his final ball and finishing. If he can improve his end product he will be a great player.

Man-United

He was fine, poor finishing but still no worries becuase of his age. Zabaleta couldn't stand it.

wythyred

The kid is special.. he is going to become a monster over the next couple of years.

We just need one be patient with him.

Stadjer

Good talent, he does a lot of things very well but also still has stuff he needs to learn. His final ball/decision making needs to improve but at his age that will just get better with time.

redIndianDevil

Perhaps a little harsh but I do agree to an extent. He's decent technically, though needs to improve his first touch. martial is clearly a lot better though and I can only put it down to personal issues as to why Rashford plays over Martial.
He has had a good match today, still way too raw for my liking and still should not start ahead of Martial IMO. he has also picked up the habit of twittering to the ref like Rooney does, hope he cuts that shit out.

el3mel

Somewhat mixed feelings about him today I have to admit. Looked very, very good in some plays but somewhat poor in others. I think he needs to improve his 1 vs 1 skill and improves his decision a bit and will be a great player.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's got pace to burn so when he has open space infront of him, he is unstoppable. However his 1 on 1s in close quarters are still raw, Martial is seriously good at those.

Martial just showed exactly what he's missing. Brilliant at everything except the bit that really matters. He makes it easier for his teammates but at some point he's got to start making his presence count on the scoreboard.

jesskan60

Keeps his head down too much at time.
First half quite average but much better on second.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Martial just showed exactly what he's missing. Brilliant at everything except the bit that really matters. He makes it easier for his teammates but at some point he's got to start making his presence count on the scoreboard.
Indeed. Goes the other way around though, as well.

Devil81

Thought he was fantastic today.

We need players willing to get at the opposition full backs, both he and Martial are key to our season.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I love him. He's just so bloody dangerous. Even even he messes something up, two minutes later he'll be doing something brilliant.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Has he been tried on the right wing? I'd love to try Mkhi/Mata at 10, Martial on the left, and Rashford on the right, provided Rashford can play there.

Unmutual

Slow start and finishing could be better. But his pace terrorised West Ham and he just went at it time and again. Good performance.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Fanatstic later in 1st half and in 2nd half and very unlucky not to score.

kundalini

Creating the opening goal was the key moment in the match. Perfect weight on the assist. 2nd half the space was there to attack, won the free-kick from which the 2nd goal came and hit the post with a decent effort but perhaps could have scored one of his chances.

MadMike

Started slowly in the first 20-25 with quite a few misplaced passes and unnecessary dribbles. He got the assist with a perfectly weighted pass though and he got confidence. He was great from then on till he got substituted. Really unlucky not to score too.

Really pleased for him

caid

Hes getting there. Another day he'd bury a couple of his chances and he'd be getting 9/10, 10/10 ratings.
This year probably isn't his year but he warrants the starts hes getting.

Devil may care

Good run and pass for the assist, but I felt too often he doesn't have the ball under control when he runs with it, in comparison to Martial who has it glued to his foot. Overall a decent second half though where he started to improse himself more, just needs to get his finishing consistency sorted out.

Sylar

Needs to work on his coolness in front of goal especially from the left side of the box. Think ive seen him miss chances against Chelsea, Madrid and again today. Other side he seems to score more.

He destroyed Zabaleta.
TBH, should be retired like Demichelis.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's still raw, but I can see him developing into something special with a bit of luck.

serxyo

I think he was great today. Commentator on tv couldn't stop praising him. With more luck he'll score more.

He might be as good as Ronaldo once he's older, can't wait for it.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I think he was great today. Commentator on tv couldn't stop praising him. With more luck he'll score more.

He might be as good as Ronaldo once he's older, can't wait for it.
No he won't ffs.

Acole9

Outstanding
Unstoppable on the counter attack at times, I'm sure he is getting quicker and quicker.

Dyslexic Untied

He was brilliant.

Had a couple of great defensive runs too, which I suspect is why Mourinho loves and trusts him so. Assist for the first goal was as good as it gets.

Gbenger

He was decent enough today overall. I won't complain if he keeps putting up performances like that. I think people are judging him too harshly because Martial came in and did better in even less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.