5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

I think this match would get to Rashford personally and he needed a reality check . He looks not to be enjoying his game anymore since last season and there looks to be an apparent change in his attitude. Lets hope he sticks to his basics like the way he did when he hit the scene.

Backrow Singer

I've never been one to get emotional with judgments on players and even I can say that he's been horrendous. He's been poorer than poor. I don't think he did a single thing right today after his first touch of the ball. Shambolic the other night as well.

I just don't see any technical ability there I'm sorry. He doesn't look up, makes poor decision after poor decision. He's got energy but 9/10 times does the wrong thing with the ball. You can almost accept it with Martial because you can see he can play, Rashford I don't see that.

Never a winger a million years like. Half a chance he could be a centre forward but that's just hope over evidence at this stage. I wouldn't say he lost us the win today because it's a team sport but bloody hell.

I'm sure after a goal a small minority will come on and give it this and that, the type who write one line sentences about how clueless everyone else is but as it stands, he's been garbage for weeks.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone who knows Mourinho realises why he couldn't make that pass to Lukaku.

haram

He was having a go at @An Irish Red and @Di Maria's angel the other day. Yet he’s acted very petty and defensive in this thread.

99% of the forum has noticed he was shite today just not him.
I even said he was worse than Martial but ok....

I am defending him from people saying he cost us the game. I have defended Lingard before... I have defended Mata before.... people on here are knee jerk and way too emotional.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I even said he was worse than Martial but ok....

I am defending him from people saying he cost us the game. I have defended Lingard before... I have defended Mata before.... people on here are knee jerk and way too emotional.
Emotions are high, understandably. But, that's two in a row where's he selfishly cost us - lets not forget he started Bristol Citys goal the other day.

haram

Emotions are high, understandably. But, that's two in a row where's he selfishly cost us - lets not forget he started Bristol Citys goal the other day.
Right, it's not as if the defence was primarily at fault in both these games. Him not passing to Lukaku was NOT the reason why we dropped points today.

luke511

Rashford before Mourinho could sabotage his career trajectory, something people seem to have forgotten. Within the width of the box and 25 yards away from the goal and a coach maximising his talent he can be destructive, but instead he’s starting 50 yards away and wide to accommodate Lukaku and Zlatan.
It has nothing to do with the managers, it's on Rashford and his mentality now compared to his mentality before he knew he was a guaranteed first team player.

VanGaalEra

It’s the greed that’s really starting to irk me. He needs to cut it out.

You’re not fecking Ronaldo. Head down, work hard and play as a team.

Di Maria's angel

Right, it's not as if the defence was primarily at fault in both these games. Him not passing to Lukaku was NOT the reason why we dropped points today.
He plays a big part. 91st or 92nd minute? Run down the clock or play the pass, he chooses neither and instead the ball heads down our end for Leicester to build another attack. What he does is criminal at the moment as he inexplicably stops and gives the ball away. I swear if that was Mkhitaryan, his thread would have blown up by now. We were literally crucifying Mkhi for his shite attitude and I see no difference. Young or not, what he does is beyond stupid and makes winning for us harder. Then we can go back a few days and watch his abysmal performance against Bristol City, notably that stupid flick that DID cost us the game.

I wouldn't even be so annoyed with the mistakes had he shown the effort and desire the rest of his team displayed today, but he didn't. Someone mentioned earlier that he was presented with two opportunities prior, one in which he should have passed and shot, and one in which he should have shot but he passed. There's something wrong with his attitude and I'm not a fan. Rashford is inexcusably selfish whenever he's on the pitch and it isn't fair to anyone. To me, he seems to think he's capable of doing anything, shooting from where ever, taking all freekicks and corners. Sorry, but that isn't acceptable.

I've a habit of defending a lot of that "disliked" players over the past few seasons. I've defended Fellaini, Valencia, and others who have always given 100% regardless of skill but I won't defend someone who doesn't.

haram

He plays a big part. 91st or 92nd minute? Run down the clock or play the pass, he chooses neither and instead the ball heads down our end for Leicester to build another attack. What he does is criminal at the moment as he inexplicably stops and gives the ball away. I swear if that was Mkhitaryan, his thread would have blown up by now. We were literally crucifying Mkhi for his shite attitude and I see no difference. Young or not, what he does is beyond stupid and makes winning for us harder. Then we can go back a few days and watch his abysmal performance against Bristol City, notably that stupid flick that DID cost us the game.

I wouldn't even be so annoyed with the mistakes had he shown the effort and desire the rest of his team displayed today, but he didn't. Someone mentioned earlier that he was presented with two opportunities prior, one in which he should have passed and shot, and one in which he should have shot but he passed. There's something wrong with his attitude and I'm not a fan. Rashford is inexcusably selfish whenever he's on the pitch and it isn't fair to anyone. To me, he seems to think he's capable of doing anything, shooting from where ever, taking all freekicks and corners. Sorry, but that isn't acceptable.

I've a habit of defending a lot of that "disliked" players over the past few seasons. I've defended Fellaini, Valencia, and others who have always given 100% regardless of skill but I won't defend someone who doesn't.
Even if we do give up possession from that cycle, it's not HIS fault the two goals were conceded. It's not HIS fault Lingard and Martial miss those chances. It's not HIS fault he was fouled 1v1. This thread DID blow up, so I dont get what your point is. I did not run into the Lingard and Martial thread blasting them for missing easy chances or blaming them for the draw.

Bojan11

Even if we do give up possession from that cycle, it's not HIS fault the two goals were conceded. It's not HIS fault Lingard and Martial miss those chances. It's not HIS fault he was fouled 1v1. This thread DID blow up, so I dont get what your point is. I did not run into the Lingard and Martial thread blasting them for missing easy chances or blaming them for the draw.
Lingard and Martial actually looked dangerous when they played.

Everything Rashford did turned to shit. He didn’t look for a pass and was in selfish mode. When he did pass it was 10 seconds later than it should have been.

haram

Lingard and Martial actually looked dangerous when they played.

Everything Rashford did turned to shit. He didn’t look for a pass and was in selfish mode. When he did pass it was 10 seconds later than it should have been.
Martial didn't have that a good game. Lingard and Martial were both guilty of missing big easy chances. That's more damning than Rashford failing to make a pass. Blaming Rashford for the draw like some people are doing is fecking embarrasing.

Bojan11

Martial didn't have that a good game. Lingard and Martial were both guilty of missing big easy chances. That's more damning than Rashford failing to make a pass. Blaming Rashford for the draw like some people are doing is fecking embarrasing.
Rashford also missed a chance. Before you cry he was fouled he had ample time to shoot like it’s been explained to you 1000 times. 2 or 3 times he refused to pass or slowed the play down when a pass was on.

I don’t care about Martial or Lingard. This is the Rashford performance thread, so stop going so defensive. Are you related to him? If you think Martial and Lingard were crap then go post in their threads. Quit holding Rashford arse in here and go say they were awful in their respective threads. I don’t think you quite grasped how a player performance thread works.

Di Maria's angel

Football moves forward in chains. One event can mould the next. Rashford plays the pass, maybe we score, maybe we win a corner, the most important was retaining possession which he failed to do. He had the opportunity to ensure Leicester dont build another attack but he didnt take it. Sure, it didnt lead directly to the goal but like I said, he played a part especiall as there were only seconds to play.

I wont defend a guy who cant be arsed to do his job. Lazy and selfish fecker.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It’s twice now in successive games where he’s patently failed to kill off a game that we should win with ease.

It’s not a question of blaming him alone but he’s a senior player now despite his age. He has to take responsibility for very poor decision making. This is not to vilify him

In his defence, he has time on his side to learn from this

Axkiko

Same with Sterling. He was better at 18-19 than at 20-21.
Sterling has a great mentor atm and that's the reason why he has improve a lot. Mourinho isn't a good mentor to young player as LvG.

Di Maria's angel

Sterling has a great mentor atm and that's the reason why he has improve a lot. Mourinho isn't a good mentor to young player as LvG.
Did Mourinho tell him not to kill the game? Or to try fancy and pointless flicks in the 93rd minute of a cup game? Or to not pass to your team mates? Stop spouting utter shit.

haram

Rashford also missed a chance. Before you cry he was fouled he had ample time to shoot like it’s been explained to you 1000 times. 2 or 3 times he refused to pass or slowed the play down when a pass was on.

I don’t care about Martial or Lingard. This is the Rashford performance thread, so stop going so defensive. Are you related to him? If you think Martial and Lingard were crap then go post in their threads. Quit holding Rashford arse in here and go say they were awful in their respective threads. I don’t think you quite grasped how a player performance thread works.
He chose to go around the keeper. And then was fouled. People are blaming him for not shooting earlier :lol:. If he goes around the keeper and then misses, fair enough. People can feck off blaming him for getting fouled.

I am mentioning them because it makes no sense to blame Rashford for the draw today when other players have missed big chances.

James Peril

This is something you know absolutely nothing about, so why comment on it like it’s a fact?

haram

Football moves forward in chains. One event can mould the next. Rashford plays the pass, maybe we score, maybe we win a corner, the most important was retaining possession which he failed to do. He had the opportunity to ensure Leicester dont build another attack but he didnt take it. Sure, it didnt lead directly to the goal but like I said, he played a part especiall as there were only seconds to play.

I wont defend a guy who cant be arsed to do his job. Lazy and selfish fecker.
Yeah. Lets forget that the game should have been killed before that and theres several players at fault for that. I am not denying Rashford made a mistake. For some people to blame him for the draw is fecking ridiculous.

Bojan11

He chose to go around the keeper. And then was fouled. People are blaming him for not shooting earlier :lol:. If he goes around the keeper and then misses, fair enough. People can feck off blaming him for getting fouled.

I am mentioning them because it makes no sense to blame Rashford for the draw today when other players have missed big chances.
For the 1000th time the angle was against him even if he rounded the keeper.

Go post in the other players thread. Quit crying and behaving like a defensive Bitch in here because people are criticising a player. This is the player performance thread.

I’m not even Lingards biggest fan and even I can see his performance was night and day compared to Rashfords. Rashford didn’t play for the team, he played for himself and rightfully is getting criticised especially after his equal shit show where he refused to pass midweek.

haram

For the 1000th time the angle was against him even if he rounded the keeper.

Go post in the other players thread. Quit crying and behaving like a defensive Bitch in here because people are criticising a player. This is the player performance thread.

I’m not even Lingards biggest fan and even I can see his performance was night and day compared to Rashfords. Rashford didn’t play for the team, he played for himself and rightfully is getting criticised especially after his equal shit show where he refused to pass midweek.
I can admit to him making a mistake. That's not what I am arguing. I am defending him from people who are blaming him for the draw. Him rounding the keeper is not even a mistake.

Loublaze

ATLien
This is something you know absolutely nothing about, so why comment on it like it’s a fact?
Its not a fact but we can easily look at how young players have been handled and developed by both managers as our proof. LVG has a much better record with young players

Jig1234

Awful cameo off the bench. He should've scored himself and that opportunity he had to pass forward but didn't. I was livid when I saw that. It made no sense. Either play the pass or run the ball to down to the corner flag, he just plays a short pass. Very disappointing. Rashford is a young player but these are basic mistakes.

I mentioned in preview posts that Mourinho has took Rashford backwards. Unlike Pep, Mourinho doesn't seem to improve his players or coach them. Everything feels very individualistic, I don't see many players improving under Mourinho.

Antonedwin

I guess he is the one mourinho called immature

He need to realize that The more greedy he is , the more selfish he is , the more brainless he is , the faster he is getting sold to team like stoke.

I don't care how much talent he has , how much pace he has , its all meaningless without footballing brain

Loublaze

ATLien
Really let us down today with stupid ass decisions. Should've buried them with his 1v1

hubbuh

It’s twice now in successive games where he’s patently failed to kill off a game that we should win with ease.

It’s not a question of blaming him alone but he’s a senior player now despite his age. He has to take responsibility for very poor decision making. This is not to vilify him

In his defence, he has time on his side to learn from this
Very fair post. We've seen young players do this sort of thing time and again; inconsistent in their end product and frustrating. It's costing us at the moment which makes it more glaring, with Ronaldo for example our team was good enough to allow him to make mistakes and grow. The situation with Rashford is different and I guess we all just have to hope he rises to the occasion.

lysglimt

Scout
I am not blaming Rashford for the points we dropped - there were others who made mistakes. But while Lingard and Martial missed easier chances, they made the right decisions and performed poorly. What concerns me with Rashford is that he too often makes the wrong decisions. But he is young so there is plenty of time to learn. But Rashford has a mental challenge rather than a physical challenge to be a class player.

haram

I am not blaming Rashford for the points we dropped - there were others who made mistakes. But while Lingard and Martial missed easier chances, they made the right decisions and performed poorly. What concerns me with Rashford is that he too often makes the wrong decisions. But he is young so there is plenty of time to learn. But Rashford has a mental challenge rather than a physical challenge to be a class player.
I mean that's a fair opinion. I just dont like it when people blame everything on one player. People who are acting like I'm just doing this for Rashford are wrong. I have recently defended Mata and Lingard as well.

Will Absolute

20 y.o.

At that age Sterling was a laughing stock. Heck, at 22 he was still a laughing stock.
Sterling always looked like a top player in embryo - with the risk, as with any embryonic talent, of stillbirth. It isn't clear what attributes of a top player Rashford has...........pace and, what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.