5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinzesight

Why didn't he take the ball to the corner? I thought he was going to do that when he slowed down and didn't make the pass. Then bizarrely passes it back.:confused:
I just don’t understand us not taking it to the corner flag. Any other team in World football would’ve taken it there with 30-60 seconds left. Especially when Smalling could barely jog. Proper piss take.

NemanjaWhoah

Just sell him. What an idiot, cost us the bristol game, cost us this one. Absolutely shit.
Absolute muppet. All he has to do it boot it through that massive gap - it doesn’t even have to be a great ball, Mkhi is there as well.

Martial can be just as frustrating as Rashford but his all round game is miles ahead.

PoTMS

He was fouled by the keeper how is that his fault???
What has that got to do with what I said? Stop repeating the same shite.

Look around mate, you’re by yourself - stop being contrary for the sake of being contrary, it’s completely fair to slate his performance.

haram

He didn't get fouled, come on. Didn't appeal in the slightest either because he knew he just messed up the chance.
Looked like a clear foul to me unless I am missing something. Seriously, I must be seeing it wrong or something because people in here are looking over it.

Mcking

I don't know why he's even rated so highly. If he doesn't play for us, he'd be put in the same sentence as Mame Diouf. He lacks basic football brain, tactical nous, awareness. Absolute braindead player with shit attitude.

AkaAkuma&

Delirious to think that people compared him to Mbappe, he is nowhere near him at all, and tonight proved it even more. Rashford is just a Danny Wellback clone.

haram

What has that got to do with what I said? Stop repeating the same shite.
So if he's clear on goal and he is fouled why is that something we should bash him with? The pass to Lukaku fair enough. People are acting like Lingard and Martial didn't MISS big chances.

Delano

He’s greedy and it’s impacting the teams ability to win games now. The amount of times Lukaku makes a run only for Rashford to shoot is worrying now. Martial has a far better understanding with Lukaku at the moment.

superdry

touched by a genius
Utter rubbish from the young lad, he's got a long way to go to be a good player, never mind a great player!

Zoo

Delirious to think that people compared him to Mbappe, he is nowhere near him at all, and tonight proved it even more. Rashford is just a Danny Wellback clone.
In fairness no young player is near Mbappe, he is that special.

Utdstar01

He could've done what he wanted with that last chance Played Lukaku through/ sprinted down the wing and squared it for Rom but instead he decided to do feck all...

haram

Because he should have shot/passed instead of trying to round the keeper and it was a debatable foul anyway
He was still fouled. I dont see how him being fouled in this situation is worse than our other misses.

haram

It shouldn't even have come to that. The foul came after he dwelled on it. He needs to be much quicker in the decision making.
A) Either shoot and dont let Kasper close you down
B) Pass it to Lukaku for an easy chance
What? So is that worse than Lingards miss then? What the hell am I reading in here.

settembrini

He’s greedy and has got absolutely no connection with Lukaku.
You would think after the Bristol game he would have been given a talking to though. By Lukaku, other teammates, the manager, coaches... it just seems really odd that he would make the same awful decision in the very next match.

I remember someone on the redcafe postcast talking about how Lukaku often gets ignored by his teammates when if it was Ibrahimovic in the same position they would pass to him. At the time I didn't think much of it but I'm starting to think he had a point.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
So if he's clear on goal and he is fouled why is that something we should bash him with? The pass to Lukaku fair enough. People are acting like Lingard and Martial didn't MISS big chances.
No people are most definitely not. Just check their threads...
This is Rashford's thread though so wh would others be talked about ?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Looked like a clear foul to me unless I am missing something. Seriously, I must be seeing it wrong or something because people in here are looking over it.
Schmeichel got his fingers on the ball , pushing it on rashfords other foot causing him to kinda fumble his touch and let it run away. Wasnt a pen at all

haram

No people are most definitely not. Just check their threads...
This is Rashford's thread though so wh would others be talked about ?
People said it was his fault for us dropping 2 points.

King_Cantona07

Both chances would have been goals if he had passed. Penalty claim instead of passing went tighter angle and got caught with his lack of skills / close control. Second chance had 2 players clear for god sake. He tries to score everytime instead of passing for benefit of team. Should be out of even subs list.

MadMike

Devoid of confidence and some of the decision making was pretty bad today. Shame.

He'll bounce back though. I'm certain of it. There's a very good player in there.

FromTheBench

I think he was afraid of losing the ball and getting a Jose bashing for the last chance. Hence just stopped and played it short.

It kind of is the mentality of the team at that point to be unsure.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Any other part of the season and he'd be dropped but another 3 games in just over a week so we're going to see plenty more of his bullshit.

AP88

Supports
Man City
When LVG said he trains people in the head and mourinho says forwards have to be instinctive? I know people like english players here but seriously its crazy if they think this is somehow jose's fault. This is productivity wise rashfords best season so far and it has come under big bad mourinho. Go suck a lemon and come back when you are not drunk.
Imagine how ‘productive’ he’d be if he actually played central rather than chasing fullbacks. Mourinho should play Young ahead of Shaw if he wants an orthodox wide midfield grafter rather than burdening Rashford and Martial with the unnatural donkey work.

The coach who couldn’t get (or couldn’t be arsed getting) anything out of De Bruyne or Salah strikes again - Mourinho’s not arsed about the development and value to the club of the likes of Shaw, Rashford and Martial because he won’t be around to benefit from it anyway.

Rashford is playing badly, and doesn’t seem right mentally, but that’s what a coach is paid to manage. It’s obvious he’s not a competent winger, so play him central or not at all.

Number1

Big fan of Rashford but had a bit of a mare when he came on, saying that though Schmeichel did bring him down and it should have been a penalty.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Why didn't he play Lukaku through in injury time? Lukaku and Pogba were breaking down the middle and he just stopped, stood still on the ball for ages then iirc later played it to Lukaku when he'd become miles offside. United would've won the game if he'd just played the obvious pass.

Carolina Red

Staff
Why didn't he play Lukaku through in injury time? Lukaku and Pogba were breaking down the middle and he just stopped, stood still on the ball for ages then iirc later played it to Lukaku when he'd become miles offside. United would've won the game if he'd just played the obvious pass.
This is what’s killing me, I’m more pissed about that than I’ll ever be about what he did in the box with the keeper.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Devoid of confidence and some of the decision making was pretty bad today. Shame.

He'll bounce back though. I'm certain of it. There's a very good player in there.
Genuine question, does a player devoid of confidence tries to do things on his own or is he more likely to delegate ? I honestly cannot be certain but instead of zero confidence, I think he has too much of it. He seems to see himself as a bigger player than he is.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can't believe that people are actually blaming Jose for Rashford having a stinker . Rashford is no where near good enough to play at 9 for United and yet he is getting game time every game . The mistakes he made today had nothing to do with Jose or position , it was just awful football and the only reason he doesn't get a lot of criticism is because he is an academy boy

RedStarUnited

Can anyone get a video or gif of that last move he didnt pass to Lukaku. The one he jogged to the ball.

I am trying to understand why he would choose to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.