Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His shooting is so dangerous, when he gets chance from outside the box, he is making it count now.

That strike which hit the woodwork was just superb.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's absolutely fantastic, wouldn't swap him for anyone on that left wing especially if you take his age into consideration. He and McTominay are really showing the world that our academy can still pump out some gems, with hopefully more to follow. Thought his decision making was very mature tonight too, he was very unlucky to not score a hat trick. I wonder if it's possible for him to get 30 in all competitions this season? 25 is certainly a very achievable goal.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Some scintillating stuff tonight. Every shot was a knuckle ball. He’s great at it. More please!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So impressive what he’s doing under all the pressure in the world. Genuinely one of the best players in the world at his age and only going to get better. A local lad who loves the club to boot. Would not swap him for anyone.

Gonna enjoying quoting some of the absolute garbage in this thread one of these days.

PoTMS

Finally showing some consistency. His talent was never questionable. Hope he carries on banging them in as I can't see where else the goals are coming from.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
shame the elastico after stepovers didnt go through, would be sick as feck

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’m happy the guy is doing well and just laughing at the people who prematurely wrote him off.

Oldham

He'll for sure be a real player hopefully one of the best next 10 years ... great today.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rashford will get a strained back if he keeps having to carry United! We are so lucky to have him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
How long before we know whether he's given the goal against Villa or not? They gave McTominay the one against Norwich after all...

He's currently 1 goal shy of his career best in a season and we're only just in December!!

VJ1762

He's absolutely fantastic, wouldn't swap him for anyone on that left wing especially if you take his age into consideration. He and McTominay are really showing the world that our academy can still pump out some gems, with hopefully more to follow. Thought his decision making was very mature tonight too, he was very unlucky to not score a hat trick. I wonder if it's possible for him to get 30 in all competitions this season? 25 is certainly a very achievable goal.
I would swap him for Mbappe.

izec

sensational tonight, his work ethic and overall game was terrific. Never a striker though, he is a left inside forward.

RedDevilRoshi

MOTM tonight.

Could and probably should have had a hattrick. Let’s hope he continues this form into the Manchester derby this Saturday!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
How many poor decisions did he make tonight? Hardly the one. He's getting there. Thrilling to watch tonight.

Red_Aaron

If we can get a proper number 9 who can occupy a centre half and actually get into the box Rashers will go up another level too imo. The space he'd get would be frightening and he'd start racking up assists too.
Was fantastic today but he's carried us all year really.

Dante

Average bang
Dig at Mourinho?

I always felt our players would have just as much motivation as Mourinho would have to get the win tonight
Mourinho was one of his biggest supporters.

This'll be about the people who abuse and insult him on the internet.

DoomSlayer

Mourinho was one of his biggest supporters.

This'll be about the people who abuse and insult him on the internet.
Check out the tweet I posted. I think Mourinho could never go all out with his criticism for Rashford because he is one of our own, but I do believe he has been a prick to him behind the scenes.

Wolvereen

He's our best player, injured players included.

He's everything you'd want in a player, and that's why the stick he gets makes zero sense to me. He's Manc, hardworking, determined, fights for the badge, talented, young, etc. I'm excited to watch his career moving forward. He's very Ronaldo-esque at this age in talent, determination to be the best, hardworking, and gives the badge his all even when he's not fully fit.

Bravo Rashford. Bravo.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is insane in the big games. He is so dangerous that you wonder what if he'd ever have a game where everything goes his way. He could be scoring 6 a game some days:drool:

Dante

Average bang
How many poor decisions did he make tonight? Hardly the one. He's getting there. Thrilling to watch tonight.
His problem has never been bad decisions (at least no more so than any other player). It's been poor form, low confidence or improper technique.

Rashford is one of the most intelligent players in the squad, and for England.

Put it this way: imagine if Rashford had played EXACTLY the same way, but the 'keeper had saved the shot at his near post (which should have happened) and the penalty had been saved (which was very much possible). People would be in this thread criticising his decision making again, saying that he should have shot at the far post, or should have let Greenwood take the penalty, or should never have taken that shot from outside the box, or shouldn't have taken the freekick from distance, or should have passed to his teammates all those times he took shots.

The point is that the decisions he was and is making aren't the issue. It was the execution of the them. I don't see that he's making any different decisions from usual.

As a 20 year old who's played football every day of his life since he was 5, he hasn't learn lots of new things over the course of just a few weeks. What's changed is that he's playing with confidence and is therefore is no longer snatching at chances.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He has absolutely stepped up this season, precisely when he needed to. If he hadn’t, it would’ve been fair to start pointing fingers (where it wasn’t really before IMO) but he has. If he can step it up another level next year, he could genuinely be really special.

However frustrating he may occasionally still be, he’s undoubtedly improving, which is all you can really ask.

meninred

Today Rashford reminded me of C Ronaldo in his early days at Manutd. It is no wonder he used to watch him when he was growing up.
If we can get another striker who can score ..then we can have the new Rooney/Ronaldo..with Martial also helping occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.