Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That was horrendous. Guy needs a break from football to get his head straight IMO. Seriously what the feck.

Its frustrating because you know he has shown a high level in the past. But whatever has happened now, he's become pathetic out there. Needs to sort it out and find his form again otherwise he'll find his way out of United IMO.

KingCavani

He was never good to begin with. An absolute myth.

Should be a top priority to move him on in the summer. No one will take his disgraceful contract so it would have to be another Martial situation. Just an indictment of how shockingly bad this club has been ran.

eire-red

Needs benching for sure. Doesn't seem to have any desire or passion to be out there. Should evaluate his future in the summer with a new manager.

acnumber9

Can’t afford to carry him in this form. Not when Bruno is also giving the ball away at every turn.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
At least Bruno when he gives it away is usually trying something. Rashford just walks into defenders with his head down half the time he has the ball.

Absolutely brainless.

edgecutter

Just doesn't have a footballing brain. Runs into players and looks confused when dispossessed. He clearly believes he's better than what he is.

Tragically Hip

We all see what he has become, but can someone explain how and why? Did that ridiculous shot into the sky from 40 yards tell us he bought into his hype or just doesn't care? Was he always this selfish?

hobbers

So tough to watch. Honestly to play like that on a pitch with Ronaldo, Pogba, Sancho and Bruno and ham every single touch up... just utterly embarrassing. And then Elanga comes on and even before his goal does more good in 30 seconds than Rashford did in 75 minutes.

I'd say he needs a long break from football but he's already had one, and it only made him worse.

Abhinav

Just can’t understand why gets picked. I would rather have Lingard if Elanga needs to be rested. His work rate, decision making and execution have all turned to shit. Not one redeeming quality right now.

lenny_1248

He's just awful. Honestly, it's irritating now, he has so many dumb decisions on a football pitch. The lowest IQ in the team.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Paid like a superstar but probably the most visible wilter in these cagey games. Work rate actually improved in second half. That shot during promising build up that flew over the bar should legit bench him for the rest of the season and maybe next too. When will he fecking learn?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He just seems so bad at everything - can't pass, can't dribble, can't finish, can't keep the ball, can't make right decision, can't do anything.

Biggins

He seems like a guy who lost all the passion to football. So sad to see him that bad.

Heinzesight

He just seems to be lacking any sharpness and just switches off. Like when the opposition have a throw, by the time they’ve taken it he’s still sulking not looking at the play. Needs to solely be used as an impact sub in the hope he can knock it past tired legs.

I do think he will come good but feck me he is in a rut.

ti vu

Playing like a Sunday league player nowadays. Everything looks so wrong. Not even get the basic decision making right either.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Who in their own right thinks they can dribble 4/5 players in one move. This guy is absolutely shocking these days. Walcott was probably more reliable.

Jackal981

At least Bruno when he gives it away is usually trying something. Rashford just walks into defenders with his head down half the time he has the ball.

Absolutely brainless.
Every time he got the ball he lost it in less than 3 sec. His attempts to beat AM defenders were joke. Every 1v1 he attempted he came out as a loser.

jesperjaap

For me Rashford and Martial should be two of the names at the top of the list we shold sell this summer. Being conservative its £50m for the pair, should be a lot more.

Both are talented, both are inconsistant, both look lost and lazy. Bar probably Rice and DeJOng, we could sign almost any other midfield target and Kamara for example on a free selling those two. What would anybody have, Martial and Rashford or two new midfielders, its a non brainer for me, outside of possibly VDB and Maguire, these are the two players that hold value in the transfer market, never happening but christ Id sell all four, that and the wages saved on free transfers virtually pays for a rebuild in key areas.

Take away the first few months of Rashford and Martials career they have been careers of mediocrity only interuppted with a few magical moments and what maybe 6months of good form each in what 5 seasons?

Idxomer

The way he developed is just sad. Had all the potential in the world in his first 2 years at the club but that's what we got ultimately.

Very, very disappointing.

He's 24 and still playing as a 19 years old youngster.
Nope, he's like a 35-year-old player on his last payday who's about to retire any day now.

Greck

Why do people say he has regressed? These are the same performances without the late goal or counter goal against the run of play. You don't become a bad linkup player overnight, it was always there. It's just that we haven't been tidy in possession for years.

Born2Lose

The most shameful thing about it all is how Elanga lost his starting spot in spite of no upturn in performance from Rashford. A sign of how far the club has strayed from it's ethos.

Apokalips

Standard Rashford performance these days. Sad how despondent I am when I see him starting nowadays as I know we'll basically have 10 men from the off.

Hope he turns it around eventually, but he does not deserve to start at all.

Strats

Pathetic perfomance

His attitude makes me genuinely wonder if he even wants to play football

Status
Not open for further replies.