4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewnew11

People who complain asking stop playing him on the right should realise he is as shit on the left.

The issue with rashford is not right or left flank it's simply that he is just a dud.

Common sense eludes him and he bottles it time and again . In his early days he used to run atleast he has lost that too. I rather play elanga and give him time to develop. Rash is done here

Nordmore

Not good enough, I know he was probably the best of the 4 in the second half but they weren't good enough either.
Agreed.

Imo he's pretty shit on the right and when he moved to the left he's better but Telles was not very helpful imo. Probably only me but I'd like to see him and Shaw back.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
An absolute stinker tonight and a terrible season so far. Don’t know how he was left on, just awful.

L1nk

Time for people to admit that his foray into the public spotlight has had a massively negative effect on his football. People get angry when you bring it up because its ‘political’ or ‘not political’ but since he started all this and getting his MBE and stuff he’s been one of the worst players on the pitch anytime he plays for us. Time tk actually focus on his football or leave, because he’s awful and not good enough, yet for some reason he’s completely protected

yamo123x

Rashfood is done for me.

I've said for 2 seasons, he thinks he is the big man of the club, and is consistently stinking the place out with his arrogant swagger and lacklustre efforts..I can see this surely RR can too.

Marwood

His second half, while just average, was the best he's been for a while.

But you can't ignore that first half. Truly terrible.

UnitedFan93

He's completely lost focus on football. The spark and desire has gone. I admire his work off the pitch but clearly its been a massive distraction. Too many awards, too many honours, everything has happened too fast, too soon. Its almost as if football has given him a platform and now he's made it.

UncleBob

His second half, while just average, was the best he's been for a while.

But you can't ignore that first half. Truly terrible.
He was shit in the second half as well, just less shit than the first.

Pearl.Jam

The only United player who actually looked likely to create a scoring opportunity through passing or running at a defender.

The agenda posters are already all over him I see though.
Absolute bollocks, he was atrocious for the umpteenth time again..

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
The only United player who actually looked likely to create a scoring opportunity through passing or running at a defender.

The agenda posters are already all over him I see though.
Did you watch the same game? He was atrocious along with Ronaldo and Greenwood.

Any criticism of players gets branded as agenda. He has been awful for some time now

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He improved as the game went on….by the end he was almost decent but overall that was a terrible game

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think he needs to be on the left with Sancho on the right. Our best play came in the second half down the right channel. Our only good play really.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Atrocious in the final third these days under any sort of pressure. Only resembles a footballer when he gets the ball on the half way line and has space in front of him to try and build up a bit of speed, which started to happen a bit in the second half as Newcastle tired. Even then he's likely just to run down a blind alley or do somethin else ridiculously stupid

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Defended him on here, but I can't anymore. I don't understand what's happening with him, he doesn't look fit, but that's no longer an excuse. Spends more time moaning than trying get the ball back, gets the basics wrong etc. Needs dropping and bring him on when defenders are tired and hope it builds his confidence back up.

Swiss_Red89

I love the lad and defended him to death but my dear he needs to up his game otherwise he deserves every critisim he gets in here and deserves to sit on the bench.

He was our best offensive player second half though which says so much for our level...Why he played a whole half on the right where he's useless I really don't understand.

ForeverRed1

This kid looked like a world beater when he burst on the scene. Something has changed and he’s not reaching his sky high potential...

Manny

Grammar Police
How can he be 24 years old and still not know that there are 10 other teammates he can pass the ball to?

King_Cantona07

His acceleration has gone and now looks a player who can be contained easily. He should be squad player going forward.

CallyRed

He better be careful. His side activity of playing football could start impacting his career.

Delano

I'm giving RR time because he's picking up a shambles mid season and trying to take us forward. But Rashford has been his biggest blind spot so far.

Poor on every side of the pitch, lack of energy, bad decision making and always stays on. He needs dropping for a few games. Sancho has been far better then him recently

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I'm giving RR time because he's picking up a shambles mid season and trying to take us forward. But Rashford has been his biggest blind spot so far.

Poor on every side of the pitch, lack of energy, bad decision making and always stays on. He needs dropping for a few games. Sancho has been far better then him recently
Exact same applies to Ronaldo. It’s a double blind spot.

Doesn’t help that Greenwood and Sancho have both been shit and Cavani unavailable until tonight, mind you.

M16Red

That’s the big worry. Twice tonight he couldn’t beat Jonjo Shelvey for pace. Jonjo fecking Shelvey.
Noticed this as well, Jonjo tried to take him out on one of the runs and got two goes at it.

That is pretty bad, considering that his main weapon is pace, because shooting, passing and movement are average from Rashford.

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

Genuinely looks like he’s lost a yard of pace. Worry for him, he’s entering a Martial-like form drop off.

LJJT

Thought he looked decent 2nd half. Shit in first half. Has to play on the last man otherwise no point playing him. Ole knew how to use him

He can only play well when he's got space to run at defenders. He's really very poor in many aspects of football otherwise and it gets quite congested in our 4222 formation. He's not very good technically, he's brainless, and he looks to have lost some of the pace he once had.

The only question is who do we have that's better than him on the left?

edcunited1878

He never had the best technical skills, aside from striking a ball like Ronaldo from afar. If he loses his quickness and pace, which is lesser than when he first debuted, he's done.

Marwood

His acceleration has gone and now looks a player who can be contained easily. He should be squad player going forward.
I'm not sure if it's his acceleration or a case of sorting his footwork out. Off the ball he still looks as quick to me.

But that bit where he couldn't get away from Shelvey, it looked like he couldn't just get the ball going in his stride.

pascell

Genuinely looks like he’s lost a yard of pace. Worry for him, he’s entering a Martial-like form drop off.
Yep both lazy as feck. Needs dropping to the bench for the foreseeable instead of getting free pass after free pass of dreadful and dire performances.

Rangnick would be a fool to stroke his ego like Ole did and make him undropable.

Acole9

Outstanding
His work off the pitch has been wonderful and he deserves the credit he has received for it but I think it's becoming a distraction now.

Status
Not open for further replies.