4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RepardReece

Everytime this guy gets the ball I go on my phone, I really can't stand to watch him anymore.

Credit to his efforts outside of football but he is truly going backwards as a player now.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He certainly doesn’t look like he watches his matches back or takes any real pride in what he’s doing on the pitch. Just the same thing game after game. Doesn’t matter what side he plays on or who he plays with or what formation we use. He’s consistently amongst our very weakest links.

AshRK

What the feck has happened to him. He was never a generational talent but he was not this bad. Something has gone to his head. Today was bad.

edcunited1878

Marcus Bebe....no matter the manager, the system, the teammates, the formation, he's underwhelming. Unforgivable for passing his left footed pass straight out for a goal kick...not even close! To wear the 10 shirt of Manchester United Football Club and be putting in a performance like that?!?!?

Look in the mirror young man.

Strats

I’ve had enough of him. Everything from his performances and attitude has been shocking this season.

Starting to genuinely feel that he won’t have what it takes to consistently perform for United

I’d rather start Martial

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I see a lot of Welbeck in him. Decision making is shocking.

If Martial wasn't so desperate to get out I would want to see him get a few games, as controversial an opinion that may be.

jesperjaap

Sorry, he is one of a fair few post Fergie that burst on to the scene early days here and got over hyped.

Having ability, he will always produce some great spells and moments, but really he has never actually been anywhere the player he was hyped to be, he is far too inconsistent like many of our best players and when he is poor he is very poor. or me that is one of the biggeest problems with our side. Take away Ronaldo and Cavani the two oldest players and maybe DeGea for his form this season at least.......which players can anyone say hve been consistently excellent in there time here Shaw no, Maguire no, Pogba no, Rashford no, Martial no....even Fernandes no for me for his form the last nine months and these are supposedly our most talented players.

Martial is most likely going if a buye ris found, Pogba hoepfully doesnt get a new contract and I would actually cash in on Rashford for the right money. There are several ahead of him in the premiership, we saw one today in Maxim, several in the England squad too and I would rather Sancho and Greenwood in our first eleven too

Lewnited

Whatever the other top teams over the years to keep their players at peak mental and physical performance levels over the course of multiple seasons, it just feels like we do the exact opposite. We've had many an issue with our ever changing and inexperienced at best coaching set ups, but it really feels like there's something else affecting the individuals here.

Rashford, Martial, Mata, Pogba, Sancho, Lukaku, Bailly Memphis... there's a ridiculously long list of players who've played their football here but show no real development in their game, nor any desire to really kick on to the next level even if we know the talent is there.

These same players all serm hit highers highs either before or after their time at united or at international tournaments, but for whatever reason we can barely get a tune out of them for a few games in a row. Before now Bruno was the exception to the rule but even he's in a rut now and has shown no real development in his game.

There's part of me that's tempted to go in on Rashford, but he just seems to be one of many players that's on course to not quite live up to initial expectations. It's a trend I hope we turn around soon.

RepardReece

Sorry, he is one of a fair few post Fergie that burst on to the scene early days here and got over hyped.

Having ability, he will always produce some great spells and moments, but really he has never actually been anywhere the player he was hyped to be, he is far too inconsistent like many of our best players and when he is poor he is very poor. or me that is one of the biggeest problems with our side. Take away Ronaldo and Cavani the two oldest players and maybe DeGea for his form this season at least.......which players can anyone say hve been consistently excellent in there time here Shaw no, Maguire no, Pogba no, Rashford no, Martial no....even Fernandes no for me for his form the last nine months and these are supposedly our most talented players.

Martial is most likely going if a buye ris found, Pogba hoepfully doesnt get a new contract and I would actually cash in on Rashford for the right money. There are several ahead of him in the premiership, we saw one today in Maxim, several in the England squad too and I would rather Sancho and Greenwood in our first eleven too
Bolded is why he is still hyped up. I said it when he was struggling with his back last season, that I thought he was shocking and not a good enough player, but a lot bit my head off. He's yet to find good form this season, having recovered from that injury. He's not progressing as a player at all imo.

Frank White

Yep both lazy as feck. Needs dropping to the bench for the foreseeable instead of getting free pass after free pass of dreadful and dire performances.

Rangnick would be a fool to stroke his ego like Ole did and make him undropable.
Unlucky for us that non of are forwards are actually playing well atm. Dropping Rashford wouldn't make us win tonight when Ronaldo was playing like that, Mason was a ghost, Sancho came on a put in a stinker and genuinely looked like he was trying to gift them goals with his shit passing.

As bad as Rashford was he was still arguably the best out of Mason, Ronaldo and Sancho.

Luke1995

From 2016 to 2018 he was a good player, but from 2019 until this year he has been getting progressively worse. He failed to take that next step...

Since he is young, he can still do that. But it's not only about having the right mentality, it's also about having a good footballing IQ on the pitch to make better decisions with the ball.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Dan James left the club because lack of decision making and proper technique on the ball.

The so called United legend in the making doesn't even have heart to perform standard 6/10 performance these days.

edcunited1878

Unlucky for us that non of are forwards are actually playing well atm. Dropping Rashford wouldn't make us win tonight when Ronaldo was playing like that, Mason was a ghost, Sancho came on a put in a stinker and genuinely looked like he was trying to gift them goals with his shit passing.

As bad as Rashford was he was still arguably the best out of Mason, Ronaldo and Sancho.
Marcus started as a 9, yet he was wide right most of the first 60 minutes. Greenwood was a level a 10/8, which he never has been nor will be. If that is what he, Greenwood was being deployed as during the week, Ralf has issues.

Marcus is in the team because of his vertical threat, yet he held onto the ball like he was Pogba. Release the ball and move into space.

Bruno playing deep for Fred shows how shit United are in central midfield, and for just 2 players. Sancho should have started as he did the previous matches with either Rashford or Greenwood to come on.

Playing Marcus out wide on the right for so long does nobody any good. At least Dalot had the idea to play the ball early from the right, but it was executed poorly. Marcus never got to the point of execution, he just sat on the ball.

Seij

From 2016 to 2018 he was a good player, but from 2019 until this year he has been getting progressively worse. He failed to take that next step...

Since he is young, he can still do that. But it's not only about having the right mentality, it's also about having a good footballing IQ on the pitch to make better decisions with the ball.
Interesting you say that considering what happened in December 2018.

Luke1995

Interesting you say that considering what happened in December 2018.
I don't think it has anything to do with Mourinho leaving. It's technical. I doubt Jose was the best at offensive coaching.

jesperjaap

Bolded is why he is still hyped up. I said it when he was struggling with his back last season, that I thought he was shocking and not a good enough player, but a lot bit my head off. He's yet to find good form this season, having recovered from that injury. He's not progressing as a player at all imo.

Weve so many talented but overhyped and inconsistent players at the club, been a problem for a while. Sadly our most consistent players are the ones that are consistently average at best.

For me its actually hard to like many players in the current side as for me they are obviously not good enough or in cases like Rashford, not consitent enough or anywhere near as good as lots of fans make them out to be. Take away ROnaldo, Cavani and DeGeas form this season and the breakthrough of Greenwood....there really isnt much left performance wise consistently from players over there whole time here, I even include Fernandes, he has been dreadful the last 3/4months of last season and majority of this season

Well for me its all about consistency and that goes with most of our supposedly most talented players, the consistecy isnt there and never has been, under 2 or 3 managers, that is part of the prob,em for me, the actual players really arent good enough consitently to be labelled quality players despite there abilities, Rashford is definately in that category.

Heinzesight

I can see why people think his off the pitch work is a distraction. I just think he’s not that good and he’s easy to play against.

Litch

Another player with the confidence completely drained out of him. Some of the players look like they hate football at the moment

Frank White

Just for the record I'm under no illusion that he should be dropped but that doesn't change the fact that we'll be changing him out for players who are essentially just as ineffective. We've got huge problems in the squad atm from front to back, the only consistent player we have right now is De Gea.

Seij

I don't think it has anything to do with Mourinho leaving. It's technical. I doubt Jose was the best at offensive coaching.
I see it more as his prime development years being stunted under Ole rather than Mourinho being particularly good at developing players.

LJJT

Rashford can take a man on out of nothing. That’s why he plays. It’s moments FC as a lot of the ole haters call it. But ralph seems keen on it too

lilcurt

Can't help but feel that his amazing exploits off the field have had a negative impact on his abilities on it.

He doesn't strike me as ego-driven or a lazy player. It may simply be a case of a high percentage of his free time is being spent on non-football things, whereas the very best spend that free time focusing on how to improve.

Love Rashford be he has become such a frustrating player over what is now a prolonged period.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I just don't think he has a love of the game at the moment. There's no enjoyment there. He looks so rigid and tense.

Would not surprise me in the slightest if he retires before he's 30.

Luke1995

I see it more as his prime development years being stunted under Ole rather than Mourinho being particularly good at developing players.
Maybe Ole was too nice with the players. But ultimately, it's Rashford's responsibility to not let his own standards drop.

izec

Back injury took away his physical advantage, he got slower IMO and his movement isnt as good and silky as it was. Plus add in the off the field stuff as further distraction. He is completely off. We should be worried, he plays like the guys from Space Jam after getting their ability sucked out.

L1nk

Whatever the other top teams over the years to keep their players at peak mental and physical performance levels over the course of multiple seasons, it just feels like we do the exact opposite. We've had many an issue with our ever changing and inexperienced at best coaching set ups, but it really feels like there's something else affecting the individuals here.

Rashford, Martial, Mata, Pogba, Sancho, Lukaku, Bailly Memphis... there's a ridiculously long list of players who've played their football here but show no real development in their game, nor any desire to really kick on to the next level even if we know the talent is there.

These same players all serm hit highers highs either before or after their time at united or at international tournaments, but for whatever reason we can barely get a tune out of them for a few games in a row. Before now Bruno was the exception to the rule but even he's in a rut now and has shown no real development in his game.

There's part of me that's tempted to go in on Rashford, but he just seems to be one of many players that's on course to not quite live up to initial expectations. It's a trend I hope we turn around soon.
Its because for 3 years we had amateurs coaching them who kept bringing them back early from injury or for example with Rashford, playing him when he had that massive problem with his back

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's like our players don't do video sessions to assess where and how they should be improving as players. Rashford is being comforted to play by whoever to keep playing a brand of football that's absolutely useless for our teams.
It's very worrying nothing has been done to change that even with Rangnick and even more so how he seems to have immunity to do whatever he wants

Valencia Shin Crosses

Rashford can take a man on out of nothing. That’s why he plays. It’s moments FC as a lot of the ole haters call it. But ralph seems keen on it too
Could*

He can't right now, which is why he's so useless. Since the back injury he's lost that explosiveness that helped him dust lesser fullbacks, and he isn't a Sancho type technical player that can still get by without the physical advantage. He got past his man a few times today but it was labored against someone that 2 years ago he would have blown by without a second thought.

So basically he has the one diagonal run he makes every game and that's about it

Greck

Don't be so sure. Rash started the game as the 2nd striker but got moved to the right after only 15 minutes after looking poor. He didn't get subbed off with the others but he won't be a starter long if he continues making poor decisions in possession. Most importantly Ralf wants to control games not have moments players who stink up the joint the rest of the way, he and Bruno need to adjust their play if they're to succeed under Ralf or another system type like Ten Haag. Someone else will take their place. Off of that game I already think he might have lost that second striker role to Cavani. He's honestly blowing his chances to start centrally under this regime.

Hawks2008

I like him as a person and a player, but honestly I'd cash in on him if there was interest from other clubs. No doubt we will hold onto him no matter what as we did with Pogba, Martial, Lingard etc. which we will get a collective £0 from.

Last edited:

Devil’s Trident

The most protected player at the club. Plays like shit championship player game after game but not a peep against him from pundits, media and ex players. Feels like he is already a legend for no reason . He is a credit off the pitch but a fecking liability on it. Sentimentality at this club will reward him massive contract after massive contract regardless of how terrible he plays I’m sure of it.

Ogaranya

He has always being overrated.
Can't make mancity, bayern , real madrid bench

redcafe_reader

The most protected player at the club. Plays like shit championship player game after game but not a peep against him from pundits, media and ex players. Feels like he is already a legend for no reason . He is a credit off the pitch but a fecking liability on it. Sentimentality at this club will reward him massive contract after massive contract regardless of how terrible he plays I’m sure of it.
You better get use to it because it won't change.

He's obviously already our legend for a reason, it's not what I like but it is what it is.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
When was the last time he did this off football/parliamentary thing people are complaining about?

The guy did it some time ago as far as I know, yet people are acting like he is still doing it every match on the football pitch.

antsmithmk

Hates women.

McTominay is the same as well. Came through, looked very good... Then a terminal decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.