6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed1

A player in that position should be causing havoc every time he gets hold of the ball. Don’t see anything like that from him. Causes no reason for us to get out of our seats. That’s why we need someone like Antony on the wing. Get the ball and get at them!

hobbers

To be fair he probably had a late night spell checking his latest novella

Born2Lose

He isn't going anywhere and won't be dropped. The new studio on MUTV is basically a tribute to him with two massive placards of his face at either side. As far as the club are concerned, he is Mr Manchester United. Absolute shambles.

Shark

@NotShark
He isn't going anywhere and won't be dropped. The new studio on MUTV is basically a tribute to him with two massive placards of his face at either side. As far as the club are concerned, he is Mr Manchester United. Absolute shambles.
They're right, he certainly is Manchester United. A complete PR fueled fraud.

Shiva87

He was piss poor today. 3 big chances and didn't make anything of them.

So many opportunities to run at players but kept losing the ball. I'm sure Garnacho would have played better!

I hope he is dropped next game just to give him a wake up call, that he isn't as good as he thinks. He needs to earn his position in the team

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

Think Ronaldo was onside and would have counted if Rashford had scored that.

Abraxas

I know it's a low bar but it wasn't as bad as the majority of last season. The fact he was actually on the end of stuff at a decent rate was fairly new. Massively lacked confidence and conviction.

Trex

Post back injury Rashford simply lost that gusto he use to have, Ole broke him in 19/20 and he hasn't been the same player since.

criticalanalysis

I know it's a low bar but it wasn't as bad as the majority of last season. The fact he was actually on the end of stuff at a decent rate was fairly new. Massively lacked confidence and conviction.
Yeah this really. His movement and our general play means that he will get into those positions and even then he should have been on a few more chances.

I know it may sound stupid but I'll continue playing him as LW to get his form up. We simply need more goal scorers in the team.

kundalini

Had enough chances to score but couldn't take any. Didn't notice him create much either.

Wilt

Utd will never win anything big if relying on Rashford ….sell him

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Two chances which PL attacker must score. No excuses for that.
His decline is unbelievable

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wants to be famous, but cant be arsed with football. But he needs it to be famous and fund his off the field stuff and other interests. He has no motivation for the game. Ideally, he would retire, but he wont.

Sell him to Newcastle for 30m and run, he is finished at the top level.
Yep I said something similar last season — Rashford plays like he’s a 34 year old veteran forward who’s in the twilight seasons of his career in a new league, not like a 24 year old who has yet to piece it all together. Constantly looks bereft of motivation on the football field. I see him retiring before he’s 30.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Was just gonna ask if the commentary mentioned whether it would’ve counted? Had the commentary off so didn’t hear.
Even though the assistant flagged for it, VAR would have overruled. Ronaldo was onside.

Regardless, he should be burrying those, for a supposed top PL striker on 200k plus a week.

Deery

Dreary
He’d be a decent player in a team that could carry him, but he can’t carry a team.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Sometimes feels like pressure to become instant United legend destroyed him a bit, not to mention injuries reduced his confidence even further.

stw2022

He peaked 3 years ago and regressed since.
The elephant in the room. Being 24 and you're already that far removed from your peak isn't a good sign

The belief he'd suddenly become good overnight from that base was always pie in the sky. Football isn't magic.

Irwin99

I'd need to see it again but i think the chance would have stood from Ronaldo's pass even though it was called as offside. Should have scored but a great save from the keeper.

Worryingly ineffectual for the most part though.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He was terrible, and his whole demeanour on the pitch is inexcusable.
What’s wrong with his demeanor?

I thought he worked hard today even though he was far from effective?

Is it him not being confident?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The two misses were remarkable but I can't get my head around the fact that he can't beat an opponent with any sort of regularity. Maybe I'm being dishonest and forgot the instances but he seems to generally avoid having to dribble past an opponent.

Oranges038

Think Ronaldo was onside and would have counted if Rashford had scored that.
From what I saw they were both on.

He really should be tucking that away low and giving the keeper no chance to make a save.

-Supreme-

The two misses were remarkable but I can't get my head around the fact that he can't beat an opponent with any sort of regularity. Maybe I'm being dishonest and forgot the instances but he seems to generally avoid having to dribble past an opponent.
His attempts of going past an opponent is by kicking the ball forward and try to outpace his opponent but failed consistently

Idxomer

Said it last season, this was a bigger worry than his workrate and he can't beat a man through his pace either.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He was terrible, and his whole demeanour on the pitch is inexcusable.
His demeanor, work rate, attitude, whatever you want to call it, was perfectly fine. He missed a chance. Whatever. The team played like shit, Rashford specifically was not really a problem today in any way, he just missed a chance.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think he is a counter attacking player. I am not sure he can do it in a possession style system, where its one touch move one touch. Rashford always seems to be in his element when running into space.

-Supreme-

Said it last season, this was a bigger worry than his workrate and he can't beat a man through his pace either.
He still can outpace an opponent but without the ball.

His pace is more effective when the ball is put into open space for him to run onto

Status
Not open for further replies.